Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Mont Tremblant Activity Centre
from US$143.67
from US$161.03
from US$98.58
from US$262.55
More Info
All reviews white water rafting wooded area any age family vacation activities tremblant instructions skiing zip village winter participants instructor lines resort
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2020

The dogs LOVED getting to pull us. They were all eager to get set up and couldn’t wait to run. They were very strong and energetic and well behaved. It was not scary at all - and I’m a wimp! It was lovely scenery, the guides were amazing and we had an incredible and memorable family experience.

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank mellstiller
Reviewed March 15, 2020

Booked La Diable dog sledding from the Activity Center for a Saturday afternoon for three adults and two kids, 6 and 9. Most sleds have one passenger and one musher, so going in groups of two adults might be a good idea. But, the guides sorted us out and we had one adult and one kid as passenger on each sled, with another adult mushing. I was the only one of us brave enough to mush, being all noobs. Well, everything was going well, enjoying the nice trail in and out of trees and skirting the edges of open fields and under a tunnel. We had some strong, but friendly dogs. But, not less than five seconds after proclaiming to my passengers that I thought it was actually easy to be a musher, the dogs accelerated around a bend, I put my foot on the sled brake to slow them down and in so doing unloaded some of my weight from the skis at the back of the sled, the sled started to Tokyo Drift around the bend, ran up against the crusty edge of the trail... and capsized. Then, in the surprise of all of us coming off the sled (nobody hurt)... I let go of the sled (breaking a Cardinal rule), which was now upright again. Now with a lightened load, off went the dogs and sled. Now, I didn't think I could catch the dogs, but I knew I certainly wouldn't if I didn't try. So, I ran off after the dog sled and my passengers ran after me, thinking this was ever so funny. Thankfully, the skillful guide in front commandeered the dogs as they were coming by long enough for me to catch up and retake control. Well, every outing needs a good misadventure, embarrassing as it might be. But, let me tell you, I think the guides here are amazing to keep control and react so skillfully and quickly to whatever might happen. You should feel well looked after here. The end of the dog sledding features walking the dogs back to their kennel, including letting the kids have a look at the puppies. All of us really enjoyed this. Must try it again next year.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed February 24, 2020

Best part of our trip!! Everything was very organized and went so smooth. We had transportation from the village to the mountain. The trail was amazing & beautiful. Upon arrival, we were given an overview and instruction in the warm yurt. We broke off into teams. My friend, myself & our two young children (6 & 7) were paired with a guide (who was fabulous!). I was on driving along with the guide, what an amazing experience! It is very physical (as it states in the description "the most physical of the adventures") if you're the one driving the sled. Our boys loved it & my son couldn't wait to tell everyone all about it. He said it made this the best vacation ever! Upon our return, we were able to spend time petting (& thanking) the dogs, seeing a sweet puppy, and there was hot chocolate and cookies waiting for us in the yurt. We're so glad we had this experience, highly recommend!!

Date of experience: February 2020
Experience814813, General Manager at Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. So glad you enjoyed our mountain dogsled tour. Yes, its our most physical for few reasons: most mountainous terrain of all our tours(climbs and descents) and we don't take a halfway break. Its important to note that it is also our shortest dogsled adventure in terms of duration.

Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Had a great time. Dogs are friendly and the staff is knowledgeable and professional. Thanks for a great time.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This year we took our two daughters,their husbands and children dog sledding in Mont Tremblant. Our grandchildren are ages 9, 5, 4 and 4. This was an amazing experience. Our anxiety of how the little ones would react was immediately put at ease with Sophie and her guides explaining and handling everything professionally. The adults enjoyed a hands on experience helping the guides with harnessing the dogs and taking them to their respective sled. Sophie made sure that we were comfortable and that the dogs had a reasonable amount of weight to pull. The children were with their own guide who made sure their ride was safe and fun. We stopped in the woods for the dogs to rest and were offered cookies and hot chocolate in a warm cabin. We continued our trip through the white forest along peaceful trails with snow glistening on the tree branches. .At the end, the dogs enjoyed their treats as we said goodbye. The adults again helped with the dogs and then we all were invited into the refuge to warm up with hot soup. This was an incredible experience!

Date of experience: January 2020