Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Casino review

The trip by bus to and from the casino from the resort was very comfortable and on time to its... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2019
67dj
Ottawa, Canada
We won

My friend and I had a good time and we won some money. Not too noisy and lots of machines to play... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2019

from US$143.66
from US$262.51
from US$161.01
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Wife and I caught the free bus from the Homewood Suites to the casino. Rode the escalator up to Altitude for a late lunch. Both of us ordered the Pre Fix menu they offered that day. The meal was very good. Afterward we went down and gambled for a while. This was nice, not crowded and best of all SMOKE FREE. I can’t wait to come back.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

We had a gorgeous view from the restaurant and the food was fabulous! Our waitress was so sweet (It was her first day she said) and very attentive. Because the summer season had not quite started, the outside seating was not available in early June and there were not many other diners. the scenery and our experience in the restaurant, I would give this place 5 stars, but the casino was not very interesting and only worth 2 stars, but it was a week day and not many people at the tables. So maybe when more patrons are there it would be worth another star.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Full of various slots. Very few decent tables, high minimum bet. Lacking atmosphere.
There’s a free bus from the village so worth a look if the weathers poor.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Visited the casino this weekend. It's not a big one - but it has a nice atmosphere to it. Worth the visit. You can take the gondola from the village to the casino but keep in the mind the gondola stops running at 3pm! ($10-$15 cab ride back to the village if need be). One thing to also remember is that the casino is not 24hours. It is open from 12noon to 3am. Nothing super special but a fun time for me as I was with a bunch of friends.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I visited the casino while on a ski holiday and found it to be well run and easy to get in to. There were a lot of digital machines. I am not really a gambler and only lasted half an hour as I just wanted to experience it. It is new and offers another aspect to Mont Tremblant but I feel that there are so many outdoor activities that this is slightly wasted on me.

Date of experience: January 2019