“Colourful and comfortable weekend!”
Check Availability
Mont Tremblant National Park
Tremblant fall golf
Four season hot tub 30 second walk from our door
Pool/Spa complex
Deer - stopping by the condo
Four season hot tub and heated change room 30 second walk from our door
Pool/Spa complex just a 5 min walk up the street
1 of 2 hot tubs and ice bath in the Pool/Spa complex
Hiking trail 'D' on mountain
Canoeing
Mountain Biking
On hiking trail 'C'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Richard_M...
“Colourful and comfortable weekend!”
Reviewed October 14, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Clean and well appointed condo that is well situated about a 10 minute walk to the village. There's also a shuttle that operates on a schedule posted at the stop just outside the condo parking area. Many trails in the vicinity to hike. Colours were amazing this Thanksgiving weekend (Oct 9-12). All the amenities of home can be found in the condo. There are three bedrooms: on the lower level is grand bedroom (master) with a king bed, large window, fireplace and ensuite bathroom with bath tub and shower. This is by far the best room. If you are two couples, you'll end up drawing straws....The sauna is located just outside the bedroom. There's also a small 'bedroom' with two beds on this level. Looks like its meant for kids. It has no windows though, which can be a bit creepy (does this meet building code I wonder). For those who get up during the night, note the second bathroom is on the upper level ( unless the 'masters' wish to share their privacy). On the main floor there's a decent size bedroom with a double bed. The second bathroom is in the hall. The shower is tiny - not for larger folks. The main living dining area is very big, well decorated and open-concept with a large wood-burning fireplace. The kitchen has all you need to cook and clean. One last note: the bedding in all the beds is incredible. You'll sleep well. I am the kind of person who usually brings my pillow when I sleep away. I wouldn't have needed to for this place. Owners are very helpful and responsive to any queries you might have.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bedding
Liked least: The tiny shower in the main floor bathroom and the windowless third bedroom.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
JamieSPat...
Ottawa, Canada
“Father and Son Vacation”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed for a week at this condo and to be honest it had to have been one of my favorite vacations ever. The condo played a huge role in the success of that "week-long" vacation because i was with my four year old son.
We fully took advantage of all of the facilities including but not limited to the sauna in the condo, the patio for our morning breakfasts and the amazing pool facilities that was a short walk away. I also found that the condo was well outfitted to keep my son entertained. We took advantage of all of the flat screen tv's (in the family room & in the bedrooms), the free wifi for his netflix and the Nintendo Wi station for video games.
I am also happy to say that the place was immaculate, the decor was pure Tremblant. Their collection of photos were great especially the ones that showcased what Tremblant looked like back in the 60's. The place was also big enough that i was able to host some guests for a few nights. With the 3 bedrooms there was ample space for a crowd of 8 people.
In terms of location i think its perfect, close enough to access the village & beach (10 min walk) but far enough to enjoy the silence and tranquility of the surrounding forest where the deer passed by our place.
I guess you can see from this review that we really enjoyed the condo and all it had to offer. I am sure you will too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall experience
Liked least: Could not stay longer:)
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bremen

Reviewed December 31, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
31 Dec 2013
Thank you very much Richard, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed our place.

Jeff
ON
Reviewed February 10, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing