Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
SAVE US$56
Hotels.comUS$115
PricelineUS$114
StayForLongUS$155
All reviews hot tub underground parking full kitchen location is great one bedroom suite first floor ski lockers two double beds main floor an upgrade ski trip gas fireplace gondola village tremblant skiing cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2020

What the hotel advertise on it's website or on the pictures is not what you get!. I got a room for a couple with double bed and a sleep sofa that can be opened, not queen size or king size but double! The bed was small and not comfortable, the bed centre was lower than the sides, with very poor pilots, so the sleep was very bad also the room's main window was facing the walkway that is very busy with people walking and music playing till 11pm. surprisingly the hotel was not busy but the receptionist placed a group of young people a floor above us and they were noisy till 1:30am. The room itself is old and not modern with no upgrades such as old furniture. There was a coffee machine but no cups so there was no way to make a coffee. The breakfast they offer is a only a cereal, milk, yogourt ( only sweet ) and cinnamon bans, basically a carb type breakfast and no hot breakfast!!! Basically it is not a good deal I would choose a better one even if I had to add more. Also did not see a safe in the room.

Room tip: ask a room that facing away from main walking strip.
Date of stay: December 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2020

Hello CanadaMyreview,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered with the bed type allocation. Along with your observations about the noise level and your breakfast experience, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions that will be taken will avoid similar issues from happening again.

I hope you give our hotel another try!

Best regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed November 27, 2020 via mobile

We made unexpected plans to join friends for a ski trip to Mont-Tremblant. The hotel is located at the bottom/beginning of the resort. This is pre-covid, so the area was packed and super festive!!!

Most of us are rookie skiers so this was an entirely new experience for us. I highly recommend this property to anyone considering a stay once the world "starts revolving" again.

We had an AMAZING stay thanks to Ms. Luisa de la Cruz!!! She was kind enough to upgrade us to a suite and gave us ample space to maneuver around after a full day of skiing (something that's crucial for us with 2 little ones)!!! The breakfast at this location was perfect too, keep in mind, it's complementary and things are typically expensive at a resort.

My only negative about the hotel was the underground parking, it's small and narrow. Being from a city with plenty if space for parking, my skills weren't quite ready. We were fine the first 3 days and despite waking early to grocery shop at an IGA (excellent place to restock) just outside of the resort, I didn't have any issue finding or parking the car. However, on the last day, I scratched the side of our SUV due to my haste (should have listened to the Mrs. and stayed put instead of navigating out daily). This was no one's fault but my own.

I can't recommend this Holiday Inn Express enough, it's minutes away from the lift (approximately 50 meters away). The accommodation and the staff was awesome, thank you Ms. Luisa de la Cruz and the staff for making this trip so memorable for our family!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank calculus1918
Reviewed September 21, 2020 via mobile

Generally pleased as per expectation...

Customer service on front desk slightly impersonal and cool but efficient...

Breakfast buffet team excellent customer service...and attitude

Rooms clean and up to expectations...

Very comfortable

Absolutely best shower head in any hotel ....
Fabulous ...

Underground parking snug but doable ....

Disappointed re pool and hot tub closed but understandable considering virus..

Would stay again if rates competitive.....

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2020

Hi garykuney,

I'm glad you choose our hotel for your visit to Mont Tremblant. Thank you for staying.

We promise a comfortable and convenient experience for all of our guests. I'm sorry you experienced issues with the stay, especially with the pool, tub, and parking. I can see these dampened your visit. Trust that I alerted our management about this so we can make the necessary changes to better our service.

On the bright side, I'm glad you appreciated our staff, breakfast, room, and showerhead.

We appreciate your feedback about your stay and looking forward to your next travel.

Many Thanks,

Rein D

Reviewed August 28, 2020

Got a room on first floor. Asked for 2 double beds and got a room with one bed and Sofa. There is no view and the room is not nice. However, the room is very clean. Bedsheets were actually the cleanest hotel sheets I have ever seen ( I guess because of COVID).
IF you want a good room/view be sure it is not on the first floor.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2020

Hello nalwani,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback. Although we have limited service hospitality, we strive to offer convenience and ease during your stay. It is in my dismay to learn that there was an issue with the room assignment and find our accommodation less pleasing.

I've shared your thoughts about the discomfort in the bathroom upkeep and the housekeeping issues with our local team. I am confident that steps will be made to ensure that the best practices are in place. We always challenge ourselves to be better and feedback like yours will serve as a constant reminder to enhance our Service Hospitality.

Until your next stop in the area, we look forward to hosting you again to prove that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Warm Regards,

Alice P

Reviewed August 14, 2020

Spent two night's and I have to admit that we found the hotel very clean and the people at the reception very kind and friendly...We enjoyed our stay and would not think twice about returning...The only thing we did not like was it took for ever to check in , we stood there for at least thirty minutes before we got our turn and it was not busy....

Date of stay: July 2020