1,287 results
All reviews hot tub full kitchen pedestrian village loft room complimentary breakfast underground parking perfect location two double beds the breakfast area ski locks place st bernard yogurt great room dining table separate bedroom small kitchen per day
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here during the summer holidays
The suites has a fully well equipped kitchen.
It is spacious clean and very comfortable.
The beds are if high quality with lovely high tread sheets.
It has a lovely out door pool and the location is perfectly situated for evening outings to many fabulous restaurants!
I can highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
ssberube, Manager at Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Bonjour Bibivag

Thank you for your kind recommendation.
Our philosophy is to provide an unforgettable stay to our guests and your comment gave us a confidence that we are on the right track.
It is our hope to welcome you back for another Sweet Experience at the Homewood Suites in Tremblant

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

My daughter booked three nights last week after seeing great reviews online. Sadly, she became very ill with a serious gastro virus and we had to cancel the day of our arrival. We know that you need to give more notice than 8 hours but when someone is really ill I would think there might be exceptions made. She had paid in full and fortunately lost 300 dollars of the total paid. Even more disheartening since she does not get paid when she takes time off. This was her first holiday since last winter and we were really looking forward to it. We hope to book again and go back sometime in the fall. I wish that the policy around illness was different since 300$ is a pretty big penalty for being sick.

Stayed: August 2016
ssberube, General Manager at Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting and exceed your expectations.
Our aim is to provide an unforgettable stay to all our hotel guests and we are deeply sorry to drop the ball. If there is anything I can do to better serve you please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.
We hope to have another opportunity to regain your trust in the near future.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

Great service from staff. Room with loft open bedroom was large and clean, nicely decorated, lots of space, closets and useful kitchen. Sofas and chairs in living room were ok but could use an upgrade especially for comfort. Carpets everywhere could also benefit from a good cleaning or makeover to laminate flooring. AC good for main floor but not strong enough to cool loft area during hot summer days.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Tremblant. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our location. and staff
It will be our pleasure to become your secondary house in town.

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

I don't know where to start. How in the world this hotel received a 4 star rating is beyond me. First of all it is beyond dated and it smells like a dirty ashtray. The furniture in the lobby was filthy and stained. I wanted to leave, but we went up to the room. I went to use the bathroom...not a towel in site, not even one on the bathroom sink. The whole room smelled like the carpet was washed with sewer water. Even if the hotel is dated, there is NO reason it shouldn't be clean. I can't believe this hotel is associated with Hilton. I had to ask for a refund, because I was literally sick from the smell. The front desk associates did provide a full refund, for which I was thankful. However, when I respectfully explained to them the reason, and I needed to leave, the one front desk clerk became very rude. She stated the smell came from the fact that the hotel lost power a few days ago and the smell was from the humidity and mountain air. Well, that smell is from dirt; dirty carpets, furniture and floors. I have stayed in 3 star boutique hotels that are 100 per cent cleaner and nicer. Definitely pay some extra money and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank J8856
Reviewed August 5, 2016

I've stayed at this property twice and the rooms are very good. The customer service though is substandard. On my most recent stay we checked into our room and discovered that there were no towels or facecloths in the room whatsoever. I called down to the front desk and spoke with a woman named Bridgette who was not pleasant at all. I was told that the "truck" hadn't arrived yet so there were no towels available. I checked with the front desk a few hours later and I was told that the "truck" had arrived and that they would send towels up to my room. I went out for a couple of more hours; returned to my room, still no towels. I went down to the front desk again. Again I asked for towels, again I was asked my room number and how many sets I needed, again I was told they would bring them up right away. Guess what never arrived? Towels. I did not actually receive towels until the next morning (about an hour before checkout) and that was only after I requested them for a forth time. What a joke. If I'm going to spend $230/night I don't think towels are too much to ask. The hotel staff obviously care very little about their guest's comfort.

Room Tip: If you need anything during your stay, go to the front desk and don't leave until you get it.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize not to meet and exceed your expectations with the Staff. Your comment is forwarded to our Team and please rest assured that we will reinforce our standard to improve our guest experience.

We look forward to regaining your trust in the future.