“Very well equipped and comfortable apartment.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
beeare
New York
“Very well equipped and comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed September 9, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My wife and I stayed in the apartment for ten days in August with my son and my granddaughter. The apartment has a gorgeous view of the lake. Is very spacious and comfortable and is the best equipped vacation rental I have rented in over 20 years of vacationing. In short I recommend this apartment to any one who want to vacation in Mont-Tremblant.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Toronto
Reviewed February 24, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing