We were there over the Christmas holidays in a group of 5. The level of amenities was good and the service was very good. Despite that we were in a company of 2 very messy young girls, the level of housekeeping was satisfactory. The continental free breakfast was good for the first few days but got tiring as it was exactly the same menu every morning. The location was away from the ski trails and shops in the village but it suited us perfectly as it was quiet and less traffic. We had rooms facing the skating ring near the church and it was lovely scenery. The only thing we would complain about was the loud humming noise from the heater in the bedroom which wake us up every time it kicked in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec