Now you have to keep in mind that everything in Tremblant is overpriced. So when you book a hotel, any hotel, in the pedestrian village of Tremblant, you will have to pay more than what you would usually pay for this type of hotel in other places in the area\province.
We went there in high winter season, on a weekend, we stayed there Friday and Saturday night. We had the most basic room available. It had a small kitchenette (bar fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cutlery, plates, glasses, etc.), a bathroom with nice upgraded counter and sink, toilet and shower. There were no bath, which for us (my husband and I) was fine, but I can expect with small children, this could be an issue.
The bed was a queen-size and very comfortable. There were extra pillows and blankets in the closet, which was great. There was also a pull-out couch that we didn't use, so I cannot comment on whether or not it is comfortable. There was a large patio door, but no balcony. I assume that balconies and fireplaces are only in upgraded rooms and suites. The tv was a large 27 inch antique-type (I'm kidding, but it was no HD).
The area is very quiet, it is about a minute walk from the gondola that brings you to the top of the pedestrian village. It's away from all the noise from the area, which is great if you're a more quiet group.
They offer a valet service for your skis, which means you drop your skis off at night, and they're waiting for you at the top of the mountain when you're ready to ski the next morning. We parked at the hotel for 10$ a night, which was very convenient.
The breakfast was good, a lot of choice. Toast, fruits, croissants, muffins yogourt, different cereals, juice, etc. The service was great, too. We had trouble with the toilet on the first night, we called front desk, and within minutes, someone was there to fix it.
We really have to complaints. It was great!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec