The location is great, the room itself is nice. We had a queen size murphy bed with a nice kitchenette (fridge,microwave, toaster, sink, plates, utensiles etc...). Indoor parking is also available.
The hot tube was not working while we were there, the cleaning staff did not make the bed but they did empty the trash and leave clean towels. The walls are paper thin as we could hear the conversations in our neighbors' rooms. It is one of the cheapest hotels in the village so you can't expect too much. It satisfied our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour des Voyageurs, Les Suites Tremblant’s most visited hotel and the rendez-vous for Tremblant’s major gatherings. A must for families, groups and conventioneers, this hotel is known for its warm welcome and friendly, uncompromising service. You will also have access to Starbucks Coffee located at the lobby level, a bike rental shop and many road and mountain biking trails, footsteps away. You’re part of the family here, so come in our hotel newly renovated and make yourself at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tour des Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Des Voyageurs Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Tour Des Voyageurs Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- La Tour Des Voyageurs