Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$115
eDreamsUS$115
Agoda.comUS$115
TripadvisorUS$115
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Extremely clean and well kept Inn. The owners are superb hosts. Great location, quiet and serene but very accessible to Mont Tremblant. The breakfast was almost the highlight of the trip since we got along with everybody there. Will certainly return in the future. Nothing but good praise for this B&B.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Maggie and John are the best host! Kind, funny and always ready to help!! The breakfasts are to die for !! The rooms.... what can I say about them except that they are breathtaking ! Been coming here for 7 years and I have always left here recharged !!

Thank you !!

Alex and Claudia

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Seriously. I've travelled a lot, but this was the BEST PLACE I've ever been to!
Maggie has such a histrionic personality and from the very beginning being there felt like home.
And how not to mention John, Cameron and Rocco (the sweet dog): this is such a great family, they are so generous and have also helped us out in a difficult situation.
Oh, and all of them are great cook!
Last but not least, the house: it's a gem, there's a very rare care of details, lots of art pieces (that dining table made out of a tree is outstanding): it's full of stuff without being messy and it's elegant but cosy at the same time.
In the morning while having breakfast, I mean, BREAKFAST (!!!), you could see deers outside the window, always looking towards the house. =)
We didn't use the hot tub, but there's a hot tub too.

Such a shame I cannot give more than 10 : ))

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

It's been months since we returned from Canada on our 30 day vacation. Our stay at John and Maggie's place was an amazing experience. They are great human beings and just a pleasure to stay at their home. The breakfast is delicious. We stayed at the purple room, and since I absolutely love this color I was really happy with the room. The house is so lovely, a work of art. It was in the middle of winter and from our window we could see snow falling. I recommend getting into the jacuzzi at night while snow falls, also walking in the woods with the snow shoes they give you. We also did the Expedition Wolf Adventure! Wow that was amazing! Would love to go back there next Christmas. Trust me, this is the place to stay in Mont Tremblant. Boricuas in Canada Trip 2016

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 110almat
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Once again we returned to the crystal inn to be greeted by our wonderful hosts
John & Maggie ,we had a amazing time which was both relaxing and energetic (skiing).Both John & Maggie make sure there meet all the guests needs .
The breakfasts are a work of art and taste delicious.
We just keep going back wether its winter or summer,we have had so many magical moments here and lots of laughter.
The rooms are big and comfortable and clean.
We highly recommend this b & b .

Date of stay: January 2017