Mont Tremblant Guided Zipline Tour

Book in advance
from
C$177.62
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from C$177.62
More Info
All reviews zip lining great group safety blast harness fall
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2015

3 guides for a group of 10 were ample. Excellent attention to safety, with clear instructions. Luc and his 2 partners were good raconteurs and put everyone at ease. Even at 70, it was a blast....especially the "Upside down flying Jesus pose"

Reviewed September 21, 2015

My husband, son and I went on the ziptrek. It was absolutely amazing, fantastic. Views were out of this world! If you are not a fit person, there is some walking involved, which is about 10 minutes at one point then 30 minutes in another. It is up and down a lot, so where good running shoes! I am 54 and fairly fit, I had no problem what's so ever. My son is afraid of heights and he actually had no problem with the zipping! It was well worth the $129.00 each, would do it again anytime. It is the second highest zip line in North America. Whistler is the first. But again well worth it!

1  Thank KdkPortugal
Reviewed September 21, 2015

Went with my husband and two adult daughters. It isn't the cheapest thing to do, but it was a wonderful experience. Skimming over the trees, at up to 100km/hr... even for me (middle-aged and less adventurous than I used to be) it was breathtakingly beautiful and the best fun. Guides were extremely relaxed and reassuring. My youngest daughter (20) was shown how to hang upside down, and explore her adventurous nature. There are 5 ziplines... two are very long indeed; and two stretches of moderate walking (we found it easy, but the walking surface is uneven at times, and there are some steps). Felt the safety measures were very good

2  Thank nchap
Reviewed September 4, 2015

5 zip lines from the top of Mont Tremblant, two over 1 km long. Although somewhat pricey, you do get your money's worth and takes 3 hours to complete with several hikes between platforms.. Exhilarating and a total blast. Very professional and safety conscious with 3 guides, 2 on receiving end and 1 on sending with communication between them before sending next group. Environmentally friendly and guides educated group on the area. Guide Luc was very knowledgeable, experienced and quite funny. My son can't wait to go again.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

This was by far the best family adventure to date for us. Now I have to give "shout outs" to our 3 guides, David, Olivier and Tanya!! They really made it for us. Firstly our kids are 8 and 11 and just as game as us. The zip lines are far above the trees and good lengths. They showed us how to go up-side-down. They were always aware of safety protocols and even at one point when my daughters helmet looked loose they were attentive in securing her before sending her off. If you are at Tremblant this is a Must!!!. Save your pennies, but money well spent!! Totally, totally Awesome!! Thanks Guys!!!
**Note to parents with younger kids, you must be 7 yrs old to do it and if under 75lbs will be tethered to a guide.

Date of experience: August 2015