Mont Tremblant Guided Zipline Tour

Book in advance
from
C$177.62
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from C$177.62
More Info
All reviews zip lining great group safety blast harness fall
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2015

What a hoot! lots of fun, a little expensive though. The guides were great. I'm glad I did it once. probably won't do it again.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed September 29, 2015

whole lot of fun...and we go pretty fast, a little expensive but overall worth it. The view is unbelievable and the rush of going down in the air is wonderful. There's 5 lines ( 2 shorter and 3 way longer) takes 3 hrs to do the whole thing. A must in Tremblant

Reviewed September 24, 2015

3 guides for a group of 10 were ample. Excellent attention to safety, with clear instructions. Luc and his 2 partners were good raconteurs and put everyone at ease. Even at 70, it was a blast....especially the "Upside down flying Jesus pose"

Reviewed September 21, 2015

My husband, son and I went on the ziptrek. It was absolutely amazing, fantastic. Views were out of this world! If you are not a fit person, there is some walking involved, which is about 10 minutes at one point then 30 minutes in another. It is up and down a lot, so where good running shoes! I am 54 and fairly fit, I had no problem what's so ever. My son is afraid of heights and he actually had no problem with the zipping! It was well worth the $129.00 each, would do it again anytime. It is the second highest zip line in North America. Whistler is the first. But again well worth it!

1  Thank KdkPortugal
Reviewed September 21, 2015

Went with my husband and two adult daughters. It isn't the cheapest thing to do, but it was a wonderful experience. Skimming over the trees, at up to 100km/hr... even for me (middle-aged and less adventurous than I used to be) it was breathtakingly beautiful and the best fun. Guides were extremely relaxed and reassuring. My youngest daughter (20) was shown how to hang upside down, and explore her adventurous nature. There are 5 ziplines... two are very long indeed; and two stretches of moderate walking (we found it easy, but the walking surface is uneven at times, and there are some steps). Felt the safety measures were very good

2  Thank nchap