Mont Tremblant Guided Zipline Tour

Book in advance
from
C$177.62
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from C$177.62
More Info
All reviews zip lining great group safety blast harness fall
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Ziptrek Ecotours is FANTASTIC!

My first time ziplining, so you can imagine my hesitation when we arrived at our first line. But once we launched, it was LIBERATING!! I would highly recommend this to all and have been doing so.

Each team is assigned a guide, our guide was Jeff and he was just incredible! We all had such a great experience and I will definitely be returning

I highly recommend Ziptrek the next time anyone is at Mont Tremblant.
Cheers
Elia

2  Thank Eliav5
Reviewed September 30, 2015

What a hoot! lots of fun, a little expensive though. The guides were great. I'm glad I did it once. probably won't do it again.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed September 29, 2015

whole lot of fun...and we go pretty fast, a little expensive but overall worth it. The view is unbelievable and the rush of going down in the air is wonderful. There's 5 lines ( 2 shorter and 3 way longer) takes 3 hrs to do the whole thing. A must in Tremblant

Reviewed September 24, 2015

3 guides for a group of 10 were ample. Excellent attention to safety, with clear instructions. Luc and his 2 partners were good raconteurs and put everyone at ease. Even at 70, it was a blast....especially the "Upside down flying Jesus pose"

Reviewed September 21, 2015

My husband, son and I went on the ziptrek. It was absolutely amazing, fantastic. Views were out of this world! If you are not a fit person, there is some walking involved, which is about 10 minutes at one point then 30 minutes in another. It is up and down a lot, so where good running shoes! I am 54 and fairly fit, I had no problem what's so ever. My son is afraid of heights and he actually had no problem with the zipping! It was well worth the $129.00 each, would do it again anytime. It is the second highest zip line in North America. Whistler is the first. But again well worth it!

1  Thank KdkPortugal