Review Highlights
The Perfect Fall Day

I had an amazing time doing the zipline activity with Ziptrek! It was honestly the perfect fall day... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2020
annaisebercy
the best zipline ever

Amazing trip with omegas about 5 km long, a beautiful mountain-height place. A little scary at... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2019

from US$40.06
from US$259.69
from US$159.28
More Info
All reviews zip lining afraid of heights steep incline running shoes amazing adventure highly recommend this activity thrilling gopro safety sustainability lines hiking fun zips geology eighty bugs
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2015

What a super time! This was our first time trying ziplining and we had a super good time.

The guides were great, funny, knowledgeable,friendly and spoke excellent english (I am embarrassed to be Canadian and speak microscopic amounts of french).

It was chilly at the top (they had snow report early in the morning) so if you are going in Oct dress warm - I should have brought a pair of mits and a toque. The views are amazing the colours were really vibrant. The trails are well maintained and it's a fairly easy walk (except after the 4th line), but bring comfy shoes.

We never felt the least bit unsafe, the equipment and professionalism of the guides put us at total ease. It really is an amazing feeling floating above the tree's, you get some good speed and it's really smooth, you feel a bit of a jolt when you start to slow down, but nothing crazy.

As others have said it's not cheap, but it's worth every penny and more. We loved it and will do it again next time we come here.

Loved it...did I say I loved it?

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Hanover F
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Ziptrek Ecotours is FANTASTIC!

My first time ziplining, so you can imagine my hesitation when we arrived at our first line. But once we launched, it was LIBERATING!! I would highly recommend this to all and have been doing so.

Each team is assigned a guide, our guide was Jeff and he was just incredible! We all had such a great experience and I will definitely be returning

I highly recommend Ziptrek the next time anyone is at Mont Tremblant.
Cheers
Elia

1  Thank Eliav5
Reviewed September 30, 2015

What a hoot! lots of fun, a little expensive though. The guides were great. I'm glad I did it once. probably won't do it again.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed September 29, 2015

whole lot of fun...and we go pretty fast, a little expensive but overall worth it. The view is unbelievable and the rush of going down in the air is wonderful. There's 5 lines ( 2 shorter and 3 way longer) takes 3 hrs to do the whole thing. A must in Tremblant

Reviewed September 24, 2015

3 guides for a group of 10 were ample. Excellent attention to safety, with clear instructions. Luc and his 2 partners were good raconteurs and put everyone at ease. Even at 70, it was a blast....especially the "Upside down flying Jesus pose"