Mont Tremblant Guided Zipline Tour

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
All reviews zip lining great group safety blast harness fall
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2016

This is one of the best zipline experience I had. We went in the fall season and the view was amazing with the different colors of maple leaves. Staff were professional and friendly. The ziplining part was also good, we were allowed to do different poses as we wished. Awesome activity at Mont Tremblant!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed June 2, 2016

This was a spur-of-the-moment event for three of us last weekend, and we had an amazing experience! Spectacular views, great guides, and fun for all! It was $129 per person for 3 1/2 hours. You can rent a GoPro and purchase the card if you choose ... great deal $30 split three ways instead of worrying about your cellphone. Very organized, and timely. Guides were informative, knowledgeable and helpful. Two in particular that I will mention are Luc and Hugo ... thanks again for a memorable experience! Highly recommend for all!

Date of experience: May 2016
Emy B, Front Office Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for this great comment, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

If you wish to share your pictures you can identify #ZiptrekTremblant, we would love to see your pictures!

Have a great day,

-The Ziptrek Team

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Went there yesterday with my 21 year old son. It's 5 lines each with a different length and slope. The guides were very fun, especially our guide "Hugo". You could tell he genuinely loves his job and gave that little "extra" that separates an ordinary employee from extraordinary. Very knowledgable in the ecology and sustainability of our environment. The zip lines and equipment are the best I've ever done. Including Jurassic Park in Kauai and the zip lines in Park City. Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank RatherBeAtPowell

Hi,

We are thrilled to read this amazing comment. Thank you for sharing it.

Have a great day,

-The Ziptrek Team

Reviewed April 21, 2016

First off - we went early May 2015. Totally forgot to write a review but it's still very fresh in my mind. My partner and I joined a group of 4. Honestly, this activity is for everyone. The 4 adults were in their later years but you can tell they enjoyed this type of thrill. I've done ziplining before in more unsafe conditions around the world; these guys know their stuff.

All the way to the top of the climb, the guides were sociable and really wanted to get to know you. The temperature was about 5 degrees this day. It had rained early morning. My partner and I went up with shorts and a t-shirt. We were kicking ourselves when we got to the top because it was snowing and the wind was blowing pretty hard. The jump my visibility was like 2m. My bf and I decided to jump first because we were freezing our butts off :)

Still they were very safe, and when we jumped off the platform, we FLEW! It was one of the most exhilarating feelings in my life. Maybe it was the fact we only could see a few meters ahead of ourselves, but I felt like I was superman flying. I forgot the cold. I was just overwhelmed by the thrill of it. I remember thinking, my face is frozen and rain/ice pellets were nailing me in the face, but it didn't bother me one bit. By the time we landed on the 2nd platform, I realized how cold we were. It was foggy now, not a winter blizzard like the top platform, and it was above 0, but we were shaking in our shoes. Thankfully, they had these awesome wool blankets ready for us to retain our heat.

We hiked to the next platform and reluctantly gave up the wool blankets. I wanted to fly like superman, but I was more likely to lose it. The second jump was even better. It was long and it was through the fog. It felt like i was jumping through trees at the speed we were going. We had a bit of the view, but I was having too much fun flipping upside down and doing the superman.

We def will be back again. I've told so many people about this experience and we are definitely coming back this year! Looking forward to it!

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Arc-0108
Reviewed October 11, 2015

What a super time! This was our first time trying ziplining and we had a super good time.

The guides were great, funny, knowledgeable,friendly and spoke excellent english (I am embarrassed to be Canadian and speak microscopic amounts of french).

It was chilly at the top (they had snow report early in the morning) so if you are going in Oct dress warm - I should have brought a pair of mits and a toque. The views are amazing the colours were really vibrant. The trails are well maintained and it's a fairly easy walk (except after the 4th line), but bring comfy shoes.

We never felt the least bit unsafe, the equipment and professionalism of the guides put us at total ease. It really is an amazing feeling floating above the tree's, you get some good speed and it's really smooth, you feel a bit of a jolt when you start to slow down, but nothing crazy.

As others have said it's not cheap, but it's worth every penny and more. We loved it and will do it again next time we come here.

Loved it...did I say I loved it?

Date of experience: October 2015