Mont Tremblant Guided Zipline Tour

Book in advance
from
C$177.62
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ziptrek Ecotours
from C$177.62
More Info
All reviews zip lining great group safety blast harness fall
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Incredible experience. I have been on 4-5 zip lines and the others do not even compare.

5 separate zip lines and the longest one is 1.1 km long. Very safe and the guides are excellent. We had 4 guides for ten people.

1  Thank MrSudbury
Emy B, Front Office Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Hi,

We are thrilled to read that you loved your experience with us! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

My daughter wanted to do this and wasn't old enough to do it alone. I was reluctant and a bit terrified but I agreed to go...so glad I did! The staff was encouraging and super helpful, and patient! I am so glad that I didn't miss this. Be sure to ask for a go pro...they let you use one and you decide at the end if you'd like to buy the SD card (I think it was $15...so worth it!!!)

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Elisabeth R

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about us, we truly appreciate! We are also very happy to read that you had a great time! If you want to come back with your family when your daughter turns 7 years old, we have a special package for families!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

what an amazing adventure. There is nothing like it. Fast and exciting whizzing down a hill hanging in a harness attached to a wheel on a cable. Scary and fun at the same time. Excellent staff to guide you.Safety was first. Also talk to the participants along the way about the local environment. How the attraction tries to leave the smallest footprint in the area as possible and use renewable products in the construction of their platforms. Very happy

Date of experience: July 2016
Emy B, General Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Hi,

We are very happy to read this comment and that you had a great time zipping.

Thank you for taking the time to write about us!

Have a great one,

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing experience. Very friendly support staff. Hats off to the guy who got the idea to build zip line in this location. Staff helped us to their best. They provided blankets when it is cold, suggested how to turn around, flip and rotate. Took pictures for us. If zip line was not included in our tremblant trip I don't think we could have come home with full satisfaction.
Jeremy and other girl (i forget her name) were tour guides. Thanks a bunch to both of you. Jeremy even carried my wife's pully when she was tired while coming down from the 5th zip line

Only one thing to remember get your mosquito replant sprays.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

I can't give an actual review of this experience, I'm sure it fab, but I didn't get that far!!!!

I had booked to go on the 1045 tour this morning. I arrived at the reception centre at 1030 as advised when I booked the tour. When I arrived I was told by the receptionist that the tour had been cancelled and that as they didn't have a cell number for me, they hadn't been able to get in touch. Thats probably because when I told them I was from the UK they didn't take one!

Instead they sent me an email. I didn't receive the email as it had only been sent 20 minutes before I arrived at the centre, and after I had left home to arrive on time. I was really disappointed as I had been looking forward to this tour for a few days since booking, due to all the great reviews. I was't able to do another tour that day, so they gave me a full refund. No reason was given for the cancellation or any opportunity to attend on a different morning before I return home on Friday.

The girl on reception made no apology for the cancellation, and in fact was quite rude when I stated I wasn't able to attend later in the day. As I left I said thank you and got absolutely no response.

My poor review is base on the following.......

1) Rude reception staff, who clearly don't think they need to explain why a tour is cancelled, or give you the option of another date.
2) The fact that I was only told, by email, 20 minutes before the cancellation. Having read the terms and conditions, I would have had to give 24 hours notice for this!! Surely they knew well before this time the tour would be cancelled. Due to the storm last night I was checking my emails constantly expecting it to be cancelled, so was surprised when I didn't get one before I left home at 10am.

This is the first bad review I have put on TripAdvisor but really feel that they should make more of an effort with their customers. Now going home to shower all the bug spray I put on just before leaving home!!!!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Karen5465
Emy B, Front Office Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Hi,

There is no excuse for poor communication and certainly no excuse for rudeness (which we are surprised to hear of and will investigate promptly.)

What should have been communicated is that due to the extraordinarly violent winds that occured during the preceding night's thunder storm, course operations felt it in the best interests of all to extend our already exhaustive inspection process to ensure that the course was in perfect order. As expressed in the email sent prior to arrival, our intent was not to cancel but to re-book clients at a later timeslot.

At Ziptrek our goal is to maintain safety as our number one priority while delivering top notch customer service and a great guest experience. It is unfortunate that we failed to demonstrate this to you and hope you will reach out so that we may show you why so many have rated the Ziptrek experience as excellent.

Kindest regards,