Review Highlights
The Perfect Fall Day

I had an amazing time doing the zipline activity with Ziptrek! It was honestly the perfect fall day... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2020
annaisebercy
the best zipline ever

Amazing trip with omegas about 5 km long, a beautiful mountain-height place. A little scary at... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2019

from US$40.06
from US$259.69
from US$159.28
More Info
All reviews zip lining afraid of heights steep incline running shoes amazing adventure highly recommend this activity thrilling gopro safety sustainability lines hiking fun zips geology eighty bugs
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We were with 2 families, 7 people in total, 4 parents and 3 boys 12-15. The ziptrek had everything: excitement, overcoming fears, a little educational, a lot of fun.
Our guides were Martin and Leo and they are just excellent, funny, patient.
The ziplining was fantastic. We enjoyed watching the go pro videos afterwards. Make sure we bring one or rent one there.
Great day, great memories.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Stare down the barrel of nearly a 1 mile blitz down a steel line at 120KPH, more than 100 feet above the ground, with the most passionate guides on the planet. Samuel and Emilie, fantastic hosts. Never done anything like this in my entire life, and can't believe I stood next to my 8 year old who said "ok Dad, I'm ready, 1, 2, 3, woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Absolutely fantastic. 6 out of 5 stars, and the most wonderful team on the planet that make you feel like you're the center of their universe.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Richard D
Emy B, General Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Hi Richard,

We are sooooo excited to read your comment. As you mentionned we do believe that our relation with the guests is what makes a huge difference and we are glad you enjoyed our ziplines with your family!

Thank you for taking the time to write about us!

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

10, 14 & 17 year old girls. You start at the summit; close to 3,000 feet elevation and ride 5 separate zip runs totalling over 12,000 feet in length at speeds at or above 100km/HR while 250 feet above the ground. Wow - what a view & what an experience. I'll admit, watching your kids hang upside down while this is going on is the most worrisome. Guides were fantastic and extremely knowledgable. Hats off to Sam and Leandre!

Date of experience: July 2016

Hi Ryan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment about us! We are glad to read that you enjoyed the tour with your family!

Have a great one,

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Incredible experience. I have been on 4-5 zip lines and the others do not even compare.

5 separate zip lines and the longest one is 1.1 km long. Very safe and the guides are excellent. We had 4 guides for ten people.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank MrSudbury
Emy B, Front Office Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Hi,

We are thrilled to read that you loved your experience with us! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

My daughter wanted to do this and wasn't old enough to do it alone. I was reluctant and a bit terrified but I agreed to go...so glad I did! The staff was encouraging and super helpful, and patient! I am so glad that I didn't miss this. Be sure to ask for a go pro...they let you use one and you decide at the end if you'd like to buy the SD card (I think it was $15...so worth it!!!)

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Elisabeth R

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about us, we truly appreciate! We are also very happy to read that you had a great time! If you want to come back with your family when your daughter turns 7 years old, we have a special package for families!