Review Highlights
The Perfect Fall Day

I had an amazing time doing the zipline activity with Ziptrek! It was honestly the perfect fall day... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2020
annaisebercy
the best zipline ever

Amazing trip with omegas about 5 km long, a beautiful mountain-height place. A little scary at... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2019

from US$40.06
from US$259.69
from US$159.28
More Info
All reviews zip lining afraid of heights steep incline running shoes amazing adventure highly recommend this activity thrilling gopro safety sustainability lines hiking fun zips geology eighty bugs
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We have ziplined in a variety of locations and this was one of the best experiences we've had. Excellent staff, safe and exhilarating lines and all in a beautiful setting. You start with a sign-in process and harness fitting, then take the Tremblant gondola to the summit, which is fun on its own. You then begin a series of 5 ziplines, 3 of which are quite long. There were a number of guides with us but we spent most of the time with Marlon, who was fantastic. Overall, a great experience.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Spent the morning zip lining with my husband and two daughters (12 and 9 years).
This will be an adventure that we will talk about for a long time. We laughed, screamed, and took great video with the go pro provided. Rental was free but paid $30 for SDM card. Paid for a family package and rebooked on line. I was pleased to find out my 9 year old could do three of the zip lines without the guide. She had to do 2 with since she is under weight requirement. She would have not made it to the end of lines. Hiking tour was beautiful. Guides were informative about the environment and great with kids. Smiling and friendly offering support when I was scared to leave the steps. Great Day!! Leander and Marie Eve excellent job!!

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Incredible. So much fun. Our 11 and 8 year old kids loved it. If kids are under 75 pounds, they have to ride tandem with one of the guides for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ziplines (because they won't make it all the way to the next platform if they don't weigh enough), but they can do by themselves on the first and last.

I was skeptical when watching the promo video about doing tricks (no hands, upside down, etc), but you really can do these--very easy and fun.

On windy days, the 3rd and 4th ziplines, which are the longest, can get hit with a strong headwind that really slows you down. We had to go down "cannonball" in order to reduce wind resistance. Not a big deal and still lots of fun, but just be prepared.

Our guides were Kevin and Max--they were great. Kevin, in particular, was really patient and helpful with the younger kids.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

First of all, this place had free jackets and ski masks, which Whistler did not have and are critical for zipping at this world class level (the goggles because it's windy and the jacket because we were in the clouds today, which was INCREDIBLE). Second, a shout out to Marlon and Marieve who did a fantastic job ushering our group through. Incroyable! Third, the lines themselves are awesome and better aligned with the psyche than Whistler (although not as long or high). The first line is like a warm-up, while Whistler's is the famous Sasquatch (40 stories high), which was almost too much on a first run! But Ziptreks was perfect! The second one is steep and fast, and the next two long and enjoyable. The last line is the perfect finish, so gorgeous and fun. There is a terrific gondola ride right from the Tremblant village and several ASTOUNDINGLY BEAUTIFUL hikes built into the tour. Also I adored the Eco messages that were built into the platforms that encouraged us to reduce, reuse and reinvest in our tiny planet. I'm signing up for an energy audit when I get home. Who knew you could go ziplining and have your priorities clarified. Well done all around ZipTrek Ecotours!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

A real must do whilst in Mont Tremblant !! i have done alot of different activities whilst staying in the resort and this is by far my favourite !! Wow what an amazing day I was bit scared at first but staff are so attentive, professional and kind that they put me at ease straight away

A special mention and thanks to our guides Max T Camille and Emy who were fantastic thanks for a great day guys !!!

1  Thank 87tamarap