Book In Advance
Tours from Ziptrek Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$129.78
from US$117.08
from US$32.50
More Info
All reviews zip lining fear of heights hour adventure sd card worth every minute exciting adventure amazing activity safety protocols leap of faith an amazing experience family adventure three hours whole family highly recommend this activity great fun a lot of fun beautiful scenery
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Stare down the barrel of nearly a 1 mile blitz down a steel line at 120KPH, more than 100 feet above the ground, with the most passionate guides on the planet. Samuel and Emilie, fantastic hosts. Never done anything like this in my entire life, and can't believe I stood next to my 8 year old who said "ok Dad, I'm ready, 1, 2, 3, woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Absolutely fantastic. 6 out of 5 stars, and the most wonderful team on the planet that make you feel like you're the center of their universe.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Richard D
Emy B, General Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Hi Richard,

We are sooooo excited to read your comment. As you mentionned we do believe that our relation with the guests is what makes a huge difference and we are glad you enjoyed our ziplines with your family!

Thank you for taking the time to write about us!

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

10, 14 & 17 year old girls. You start at the summit; close to 3,000 feet elevation and ride 5 separate zip runs totalling over 12,000 feet in length at speeds at or above 100km/HR while 250 feet above the ground. Wow - what a view & what an experience. I'll admit, watching your kids hang upside down while this is going on is the most worrisome. Guides were fantastic and extremely knowledgable. Hats off to Sam and Leandre!

Hi Ryan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment about us! We are glad to read that you enjoyed the tour with your family!

Have a great one,

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Incredible experience. I have been on 4-5 zip lines and the others do not even compare.

5 separate zip lines and the longest one is 1.1 km long. Very safe and the guides are excellent. We had 4 guides for ten people.

1  Thank MrSudbury
Emy B, Front Office Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Hi,

We are thrilled to read that you loved your experience with us! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

My daughter wanted to do this and wasn't old enough to do it alone. I was reluctant and a bit terrified but I agreed to go...so glad I did! The staff was encouraging and super helpful, and patient! I am so glad that I didn't miss this. Be sure to ask for a go pro...they let you use one and you decide at the end if you'd like to buy the SD card (I think it was $15...so worth it!!!)

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Elisabeth R

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about us, we truly appreciate! We are also very happy to read that you had a great time! If you want to come back with your family when your daughter turns 7 years old, we have a special package for families!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

what an amazing adventure. There is nothing like it. Fast and exciting whizzing down a hill hanging in a harness attached to a wheel on a cable. Scary and fun at the same time. Excellent staff to guide you.Safety was first. Also talk to the participants along the way about the local environment. How the attraction tries to leave the smallest footprint in the area as possible and use renewable products in the construction of their platforms. Very happy

Date of experience: July 2016
Emy B, General Manager at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Hi,

We are very happy to read this comment and that you had a great time zipping.

Thank you for taking the time to write about us!

Have a great one,