Review Highlights
The Perfect Fall Day

I had an amazing time doing the zipline activity with Ziptrek! It was honestly the perfect fall day... read more

Reviewed May 29, 2020
annaisebercy
the best zipline ever

Amazing trip with omegas about 5 km long, a beautiful mountain-height place. A little scary at... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2019

from US$39.97
from US$259.07
from US$158.90
More Info
All reviews zip lining afraid of heights steep incline running shoes amazing adventure highly recommend this activity thrilling gopro safety sustainability lines hiking fun zips geology eighty bugs
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

It’s a 10/10 experience. The university/college age people who greet you, explain things, and take you through the zip lines are all highly competent, personable, and helpful.

You can’t go wrong, just sign up and do it.

ZiptrekTeam, Marketing and Sales Coordinator at Ziptrek Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

We take great pride in offering a top of the line adventure and that from start to finish. Thank you for noticing. We hope to see you sometime soon, maybe in one of our other locations that being, Whistler, B.C. home of the Sasquatch and Queenstown, New Zealand.

If you’ve taken pictures during your tour and are willing to share them with us don’t hesitate. You may tag us on Instagram using the #ziptrektremblant hashtag and on Facebook @ziptrektremblant. At the same time, you will be able to see the awesome pictures other guests have taken on their tours.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Everything about this Zipline Tour was great, from welcoming staff, easy check-in, wind jackets, safety to the wonderful tour guides! It was fun, exhilarating and educational.

Date of experience: June 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

As someone who really wanted to experience this, but was also terrified, this was incredible.
The first intro line, yeah, I went first, and yah, I screamed like a child. Line 2: the not so intro line? Yeah, first again, and yeah, I screamed. But!!! About halfway through this one, and for all the remaining lines, they were screams of excitement!! I had SO much fun! They couldn’t keep me ‘docked’, I was taking off before my buddy, I was so excited. The guides were amazing!
The hikes are great, one is pretty uphill, so that’s something to be aware of.
But I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

It's awesome to read reviews of people who faced their fears and went through with our activity. We are grateful we weere able to help you with that. Thank you for putting your faith in us.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I went on the Mont Tremblant Ziptrek Ecotour with my husband and two sons (15 and 17). We had a great time! Here are a few thoughts I had about the experience:
1. It is fun and exciting, but priced a bit high. I probably wouldn't pay it again.
2. There was more hiking involved than I expected. I booked this for the day after my husband did the Mont Tremblant Ironman and I didn't realize he would have to hike so much!
3. There was a lot of waiting on the platforms for other people in the group to go.
4. I am short- and had a tough time grabbing the handles- so I kept spinning around backward and I couldn't get myself to face forward. I found that kinda frustrating.
5. The guides were nice (one more talkative than the other- both college kids) and encouraged all of us to try tricks on the different ziplines. My family did- I did not. :)
6. I had the thought at the end that a tip would be nice for the guides- but I had not brought any money.
7. Safety was never a concern for any of us. The procedures were followed very well.
8. The Ecotour part of the experience did not play a large part. Just a couple short speeches while waiting on the platforms

Reviewed August 28, 2018

There were 6 of us and each of us had a blast! Flo Flo our instructor and another young man, cannot remember his name, were outstanding. Safety was top notch on this 5 line zip tour adventure. The views were astonishing. The nature walks in between platforms were actually really nice. We all had a blast and would do it again. I highly recommend them and doing this 3 our tour.