Review Highlights
fun educational and a good physical activity

Loved the evening haunted walk through Lunenburg. The history was interesting and the stories... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2020
JaniceT888
Pleasant stroll through the streets of Lunenburg.

Thank-you for the great haunted tour. I appreciated our guide, she was friendly and knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2020
MyBucketlisttravels
Montreal, Canada

All reviews haunted tour ghost stories great tour ghost walk lunenburger generations architecture town guide cemetery history knowledge folklore spooky homes insight
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

We took the Lunenburg town tour and our guide was great! The tour lasted an hour and a half. The guide had a broad grasp of town history and was very enthusiastic about his subject. I would definitely recommend this tour L

2  Thank noaksmn
Ashlee F, Owner at Lunenburg Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you! Ralph is a gifted tour guide, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your tour with him. Thank you for reviewing us!

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Fun and interesting. Denise, one of the Owner/guides was an outgoing chatterbox who knew and enjoyed Lunenburg and provided good info on the area and her family’s ancestors in the area. Thoroughly enjoyable.

2  Thank garylY9175JY
Ashlee F, Owner at Lunenburg Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! Denise is an engaging guide and she loves to share the story of Lunenburg! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed August 19, 2019

We really enjoyed the haunted night tour of Lunenburg with Liz, who made the tour extra special with her excitement and enthusiasm. We would highly recommend anybody to go on this tour.

Date of experience: August 2019
Ashlee F, Owner at Lunenburg Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about you tour with Liz. She's a gifted guide indeed! I hope you enjoyed your stay in lovely Lunenburg.

Reviewed August 18, 2019

First and foremost a huge shout out goes to Liz our tour guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and very entertaining. Liz incorporates a bit of history, which for an outsider is really appreciated to understand the history and culture of this city. My wife and two children really enjoyed the stories that Liz told and truthfully, left the tour with a bit of a chill up our spines. Highly recommended for anyone in Lunenburg. The tour, culture, stories and architecture are a must see. Thanks so much.

Date of experience: August 2019
Ashlee F, Owner at Lunenburg Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share a review with us Paul. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your tour with Liz, she's a wonderful tour guide and a gifted story teller.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Liz was fabulous. From the moment we met up with her she was warm and welcoming. The stories were fantastic, the history fascinating and the locations incredible. Highly recommended. I run a ghost tour back home, my standards tend to be pretty high. This is on the top of my list for Ghost Tours that I have been on.

Date of experience: August 2019

Wonderful! Thank you for your fabulous review. I will be sure to pass your review onto Liz. If any of us are in Vancouver we'll be sure to come out on one of your tours!