“Best Steak in town”

Rime Restaurant + Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rime Restaurant + Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Lunenburg
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2018

We had Steak and Thuna and it was delicious. We finished meal with desert and coffee and everything was impeccable. Staff was very nice and friendly. Price performance is really good.

1  Thank holzheuer

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

My 4 year old niece has quite a taste for oysters and Rime delivered. Not only were the oysters delicious, the lobster and shrimp were perfectly done. I’ll definitely be taking advantage of their buck a shuck throughout the summer! Can’t wait to go back!

3  Thank Kelly D
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Rime is the place I love to visit each and every time I'm in Lunenburg. They serve quickly and efficiently with a smile on their face. The food was delicious and I will definitely be back the next one I visit.

Thank you Rime!

2  Thank Trent M
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Our group of 5 dropped into Rime on a Friday evening without making a reservation. We were seated quickly by staff that was very efficient. We ordered drinks, then a few appetizers before our main course. The staff brought every item to us at the perfect time. There were no long waits for anything, but they didn't make us feel rushed at all. The food was absolutely amazing!!! EVERYTHING in this restaurant was perfect.... from the food, to the staff, right down to the music that was playing. We will definitely be returning to Rime on our next trip to Lunenburg

2  Thank Marilyn4821964
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We were in Lunenberg for only one night and chose Rime based upon location and reviews. We made a 7:15 reservation and we were seated immediately. It was warm and LOUD in the restaurant and there was a “sweet aroma” of some sort that permeated our area. The fans in the restaurant would have been most welcome, but we were told they were not working. The aroma was not a “bad smell” but was distracting. The reason I’ve given Rime a “3” is that it took from 7:15 until 8:25 for our food to arrive. I do not blame the wait staff, they were very apologetic, but our wait was unacceptable. In fairness to the restaurant, they did “comp” us our wine

2  Thank Sandy E