“Best cinnamon buns”
Review of Old Town Bakery

Old Town Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ladysmith
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch. They are reasonably priced and have great cinnamon buns and bread. Their cakes are also amazing.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

On many trips to the Ladysmith area we heard about Old Town's famous cinnamon buns, but this was our first opportunity to visit. My complaint about the place is that they have way too many mouth watering options to select from. Although they are known for their cinnamon buns, I opted for a lemon-currant scone which was marvelous. The others had the cinnamon buns (one peanut butter, one blueberry) and gave them thumbs up. I wish I lived in the area so I could try all their artisan breads.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

It's not very often you find a spot hidden in a small town that you will remember forever. This was just the case . You will want to plan to stop for treats bread and coffee, it's all about the food and the quality of your life. This is no chain store this is great ownership at its finest. Will come back every time we drive thru town.

Reviewed December 31, 2016

After a nice stroll through Ladysmith my friend pointed out this bakery across the street and raved about their cinnamon buns. There was a long line up and I was not sure if the wait would be worth it but with her eyes light up and face full of expectation I figured it must be. And boy, am I glad we stayed. I never knew there could be such a variety of delicious cinnamon buns! I chose the orange and poppy seed one and decided to share it with my husband. Good of me, right? We were both amazed how wonderful it tasted and how fluffy the dough was. This is nothing short of a gourmet creation, exactly what I have been hoping and looking for! Judging on the constant line up, I am not the only one who will be a repeat customer. Well done and two thumbs up to the baker crew!

Reviewed December 23, 2016

Wow. What else can you say about this amazing local hot spot? They recently expanded and renovated, and the place is now even more inviting and fabulous to visit.

Obviously, the highlight here are their famous cinnamon buns. And they are damn good. There are so many wonderful baked treats available here, I cant wait to try them all! The service is great and the prices were surprisingly affordable.