“Love this little mom and pop restaurant”

Mr Teriyaki & Miss Sushi
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

The menu is small but the food is really good. We enjoy the bento boxes and the beef teriyaki is amazing. I mostly eat chicken, but the beef... Wow! It has a small eat-in space, not much decor, but the food is great and they do take out too. YUM!

Reviewed July 17, 2016

We like to support local business so went in at their opening for the day and after looking at the delicious looking choices in photos, I asked a quick question about one of their entrees. The owner seemed to be in a foul mood, and replied with a lot of sarcasm, as if speaking to an annoying child. Trying to ignore his disrespectful attitude and not turn around and walk out, I ordered chicken salad and chicken katsu. Returning to pick up, he was smiling and friendly. Both dishes were overpriced for what they included. A couple of positives for the tasty chicken and the delicious salad dressing.

2  Thank diabow_10
Reviewed March 11, 2016

Everything is always hot fast and delicious, I love all the different bento boxes . They atmosphere is friendly and neat . Looking forward to our next visit

Reviewed December 23, 2015

Mr. Teriyaki & Miss Sushi are a lovely couple with a great take-out menu. Their establishment really doesn't have room to sit and eat so this is a take-out option. Unfortunately, every time I have tried to get take-out from them lately, they are not open. The food they offer is really good. I especially like their chicken teriyaki and some of their roll options. They have very good customer service and will often make the rolls fresh in front of you (even when they have options available in their take-out display).

Reviewed July 31, 2015

I love their chicken Teriyaki. I recommend this little restaurant and we come often.
They have very limited eating area so this is the place for your take-out meals.