“Tasty but small portions”

Mr Teriyaki & Miss Sushi
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Had Bento boxes here and the Tempura vegetables were sliced so thin it was mostly coating. Food tasted good but didn't feel satisfied when we left. Nice folks, but need to give some value for the price.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

I ordered the shrimp tempura ramen which came as two shrimp tempuras with the dip and a bowl of ramen noodles and broth that was - I swear - instant noodles made with the flavour packet that you could buy next door at the grocery for $2 at most. And this is on the menu for $11.49. I don't need to go to a restaurant to have water boiled to make my meal. The tempura was fine but not worth the price of the meal.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Mr Teriyaki & Miss Sushi is a delightful little place to eat in Ladysmith, BC. The couple who own the restaurant are such a sweet couple and their food is delectable. My sons and I love to drop in to get our fix of Spicy Pork Yakisoba and sushi. It's one of those places that once I've tried it, I just have to keep coming back for more.

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

The menu is small but the food is really good. We enjoy the bento boxes and the beef teriyaki is amazing. I mostly eat chicken, but the beef... Wow! It has a small eat-in space, not much decor, but the food is great and they do take out too. YUM!

Reviewed July 17, 2016

We like to support local business so went in at their opening for the day and after looking at the delicious looking choices in photos, I asked a quick question about one of their entrees. The owner seemed to be in a foul mood, and replied with a lot of sarcasm, as if speaking to an annoying child. Trying to ignore his disrespectful attitude and not turn around and walk out, I ordered chicken salad and chicken katsu. Returning to pick up, he was smiling and friendly. Both dishes were overpriced for what they included. A couple of positives for the tasty chicken and the delicious salad dressing.

2  Thank diabow_10