“The best Dairy Queen I have visited”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Ladysmith
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Excellent service and very nice staff. I left my coffee on top of my car and was driving off and one of the staff ran out to warn me and saved my coffee. They care about their customers..

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Was driving from Victoria to Comox and wanted a ice cream. so I thought I'd stop in at the Dairy Queen . The Store was clean and the service was quick.

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Just love the cookie dough blizzard. I do try the blizzard of the month periodically, but keep coming back to cookie dough. Chocolate extreme is a good second choice.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Doesn't matter what you order it's always good. They have a $7 meal deal that you get a burger, fries, a drink and a sunday. It was excellent.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

This Dairy Queen has it all. Fast service, hot food, and a clean environment. The Tim Hortons and the McDonald's in the area aren't like that.