“worst kfc I have ever had”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed June 11, 2015

stopped here after a busy day to pick up a chicken dinner for my husband and myself, we live 2 minutes from the restaurant and by the time we got home it was cold, we came right home and ate as soon as we walked into the house. The chicken was awful, it was old and dry and had no flavor. It was not even slightly greasy, it was so dry and most of it was in the garbage. KFC you need to do better

2  Thank afc5201

Reviewed May 24, 2015

It was difficult to order chicken because the meals deals were what they sell..so if you want just 4 pieces of chicken say...you paid for a pop and salad and fries even if you did not want them..and there is no seperate pricing. The chicken was skin and bone rather than meat. Not satisfactory. Sad as it used to be the fave place to go and grab a bucket and go to the awesome Transfer beach down the road for a picnic.

2  Thank Lynnsthoughts
Reviewed April 26, 2015 via mobile

This is the WORST place ever !!!
I waited in line for 12 min after placing my order only to pull up to the window and have the girl tell me there out of chicken !!! But u can wait another 20 + min and we will have some !! 5 times we have been and it only gets worse every time I feel sorry for the people that work there cause someone at the top sure isn't doing there job

2  Thank Naomi S
Reviewed February 28, 2015

This is by far the Best KFC on The Island. The store is so clean, the lobby and washrooms.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our chicken meal was hot and fresh. We stop when ever we go by, I also love the Hot wings and Big crunch sandwich.

3  Thank Jo H
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Small pieces of chicken, overpriced, may or may not have any chicken, or at least what you want, why are the KFCS in Canada so crappy???? The KFCS in the US give you a choice of white or dark meat at no extra charge and the chicken is a good size....not pigeon size! Come on KFC Canada, time to improve your quality!!!

1  Thank Sue S