“Quickie”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #27 of 46 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Okay it is a KFC people. But as you are flying through Ladysmith a quick stop at Coronation mall right on the hwy. Helps for a quick meal.

I admit I seldom grab fast food but did pop in as I wanted a sandwich and was surprised how juicey and tender it was. My friend who seems to eat KFC a lot enjoyed his 5 piece as well.
Clean, efficient and the price was right!!!

Reviewed 11 June 2015

stopped here after a busy day to pick up a chicken dinner for my husband and myself, we live 2 minutes from the restaurant and by the time we got home it was cold, we came right home and ate as soon as we walked into the house. The chicken was awful, it was old and dry and had no flavor. It was not even slightly greasy, it was so dry and most of it was in the garbage. KFC you need to do better

2  Thank afc5201
Reviewed 24 May 2015

It was difficult to order chicken because the meals deals were what they sell..so if you want just 4 pieces of chicken say...you paid for a pop and salad and fries even if you did not want them..and there is no seperate pricing. The chicken was skin and bone rather than meat. Not satisfactory. Sad as it used to be the fave place to go and grab a bucket and go to the awesome Transfer beach down the road for a picnic.

2  Thank Lynnsthoughts
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

This is the WORST place ever !!!
I waited in line for 12 min after placing my order only to pull up to the window and have the girl tell me there out of chicken !!! But u can wait another 20 + min and we will have some !! 5 times we have been and it only gets worse every time I feel sorry for the people that work there cause someone at the top sure isn't doing there job

2  Thank Naomi S
Reviewed 28 February 2015

This is by far the Best KFC on The Island. The store is so clean, the lobby and washrooms.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our chicken meal was hot and fresh. We stop when ever we go by, I also love the Hot wings and Big crunch sandwich.

3  Thank Jo H