“Terrible value, cold stale food, incompetent staff”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #29 of 48 Restaurants in Ladysmith
Reviewed July 27, 2017

In an 8 pc box I received 1 thigh, four drumsticks and 3 wings....$20! Fries were cold and very obviously had been reheated several times.....totally overdone and stale. Waited a total of 25 minutes for this mess. Staff really unorganized and apparently cooking food an order at a time. GIVE THIS PLACE A MISS FOLKS - WAY BETTER FOOD AND SERVICE ELSEWHERE.

If you are headed south, there is a Lee's Famous Chicken in Duncan that is very good, quality has never been less than great and staff are super. Go there instead.

1  Thank Susan G

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Chicken was less greasy than some KFC's. Great HWY eating. Service very good and quick. You have sit in or take out with drive through.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The staff at this KFC have to be the most miserable looking lot I've ever seen. First time I drove through, I thought perhaps it was as bad day for the person working at the window. A couple of days ago, I decided to go inside and not once did any of the 5 or 6 staff on duty crack a smile. Each and every one of them were miserable looking. It also took a few minutes before any had even acknowledged me standing at the counter and when one did, they called to another staff member in the back and low and behold, they too come out with the most miserable expression on their face. Then, as I'm placing the order, they inform me they're out of chicken and it will be a 15 minute wait!!! What kind of chicken place is this when they're out of their main product at 6 PM on a Saturday??? After speaking with friends, I find out this is a common occurrence at this location .

Note to staff, if you're that miserable at your job, find something else! Note to management, if your entire staff on a shift is that miserable and you're out of chicken, perhaps something needs to be fixed?

2  Thank Sportyster
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Okay it is a KFC people. But as you are flying through Ladysmith a quick stop at Coronation mall right on the hwy. Helps for a quick meal.

I admit I seldom grab fast food but did pop in as I wanted a sandwich and was surprised how juicey and tender it was. My friend who seems to eat KFC a lot enjoyed his 5 piece as well.
Clean, efficient and the price was right!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2015

stopped here after a busy day to pick up a chicken dinner for my husband and myself, we live 2 minutes from the restaurant and by the time we got home it was cold, we came right home and ate as soon as we walked into the house. The chicken was awful, it was old and dry and had no flavor. It was not even slightly greasy, it was so dry and most of it was in the garbage. KFC you need to do better

2  Thank afc5201