“amazing”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2017

we are in town from Rome some of the best pizza is served here but i must say this pizza blows ours away I just ordered a few mins ago and it blew me away fed my family of four with just a large pizza and had 2 pc left ... amazing pizza go for it and order the delux

Reviewed 14 August 2017

When we first stumbled onto the Red and Yellow quirky little building, we thought -"Wow, must be a cool place!". We dropped by to have pizza on Saturday night and found it was not that at all. Inside reminded me of a McDonalds with a bunch of teens running around. Food Safe?? What's that. No gloves, no hair nets and certainly lacking in hygiene. I would rather have ordered for deliver and not seen this! The pizza, was supposed to be on THIN CRUST, but I think they must have only one crust and offer it up. It was passable for pizza, but we have had much much better. Greasy, smelly and not the experience we were hoping for. Even Thrifty Food make a better pizza for 1/2 the price - $25.00 for a medium?? Sorry, there are better options.

1  Thank Greg-Ilona
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Very busy. Maybe good idea to call ahead for take out. We waited very long for our pizza and many many people arrived for pick-up and take-out orders.

Only complaint is that after waiting for 30 min. in their quaint garden on their dusty picnic table, the staff did not even bother to aware us our pizza was ready, though they saw us waiting outside for it at the picnic table for over half-an-hour. Why not just shout out the window: "Your pizza is ready." when your customer is waiting so long, so patiently, and you are literally watching them wait. Inconsiderate and dreamer counter-staff.

Pizza was tasty. Ginger-ale was cold, and washroom was handy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We are fairly new to Ladysmith, and just discovered this little gem of a Pizza restaurant. I was 1st impressed by the staff - the phone never stopped ringing, at one point , the girl behind the counter was speaking on two phones - one to each ear ! All the staff was friendly, very hard working - rushing around at top speed. Our pizza came out of the oven when they said it would, and we had it in our hands seconds later. Brought it home to eat, and it was DELICIOUS. We had ordered " The Ultimate" 12 inch. My husband and I couldn't finish it all, but will enjoy the leftovers tomorrow night. Many toppings - good quality meats ( not greasy ), and a lovely thick crust. We will go back there soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

The pizza is excellent and consistently so. You actually get a significant amount of toppings so we feel like we've had a worthwhile meal. From Nanaimo to Duncan I have not found their equal. They have been great about substituting out green pepper, which my husband hates! If you are in the area and feel like pizza, this is a great place to go.