“Excellent take out sandwiches”
Review of Well Fed

Well Fed
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Gravenhurst
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed January 16, 2016

The full sandwiches are big enough to share and come with very tasty root veggie chips...mmm! Great salads too.
My fave is the Reuben which comes topped with melted cheese and "beets and sweets" salad (roasted beets and
sweet potatoes) tossed with a delicious, house made dressing. There are a couple of tables outside but better still, take your lunch to the parkette next door.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

The hotel recommended this place when we were looking for a lunch restaurant. Food was fresh and tasty. We ordered our food and took it back with us to reheat. There are a few seats and you can tell it's a popular place as it was quite busy.

Reviewed January 15, 2016

First time there was last June with a friend..after a wonderful hike.....we loved it..very friendly .....what we got was and amazing sandwich which came with choice of whatever salad they had...which was wow... Pricey but wow....
Second time was in October ......staff not as pleasant.....I basically ordered what was available 2 different sandwiches which I sort of remembered...it did not come with any choice of salad or anything ...gave my credit card....it was around $22.00. When I got home to enjoy a yummy sandwich as I remembered from First time......well....it was a very plain ordinary sandwich ...I could have made a much better one!!!! Very disappointed and haven't been there since!!!! Why the change ?
I wrote this cause a friend yesterday asked if I wanted to go to Well Fed for lunch ...n I told her my dilemma on overpriced sandwiches with no magic....so I declined...this is way to expensive for what you get in this day n age....it's a sandwich!!! I could go sit in a restaurant and enjoy a light lunch for the same price and better ambiance....

Reviewed January 14, 2016

For the healthy options for lunch, this is the place to be. Home made goodness, trendy menu items offer a nice change from the usual lunch take out place. Soups are second to none! Tons of flavour.

Reviewed November 14, 2015

This place was recommended to us at our hotel for excellent food. They didn't lie! Tiny place with excellent take-out food. Very busy when we were there.