“Simply the best! ”

Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Takapuna
Price range: US$10 - US$48
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tokyo Bay is located beachside, on Auckland's famous Takapuna Beach. Our Japanese team serve modern, not fusion, Japanese cuisine, of the highest standard.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The food is divine, created with so much care and attention, everything is immaculately presented. The staff are so sweet and friendly. I can always guarantee a great time here!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank NikkiR1442

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic day to celebrate my Son’s 18th Birthday, and what a treat to celebrate at Tokyo Bay. Great food and excellent service. Enjoyed the day.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank seiwasou
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Came as party of five for a birthday dinner. Service is attentive and friendly. Food is fresh and very well presented, with good selection.
Very busy but service was on hand quickly and the dishes were served promptly.
We will definitely be back.

1  Thank weeble
Reviewed March 23, 2018

A coworker recommended this place after their good experience, so I thought I would go there. Great idea.

On entering the restaurant there is a warm greeting from the wait staff, with a table by the large windows (with sea view only during the day) waiting for us. The attentiveness of the wait staff during the meal was consistent and thorough. The meals arrived very quickly with the whole dinner lasting less than 1 hour.

The food was the best Japanese food I have tasted. So many choices for food and drinks means that you must check the menu before going there to get an idea of what you want. Recommended is the Diamond Dinner box.

1  Thank CarlL1714
Reviewed March 10, 2018

This is my 3rd time at Tokyo Bay, even though we live miles away. I'm always blown away by the ambience (you can see the sea!), the food and the pleasantness of the staff. I recommend!

2  Thank JonAtMosh