“We loved it and already booked to go back!”

Chalet in the Rockies B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fairmont Hot Springs
Chalet in the Rockies B&B
Edmonton, Canada
“We loved it and already booked to go back!”
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Chalet in the Rockies Bed & Breakfast is a charming place to stay in the rockies! Randy and Anita are more than welcoming and make you feel right at home. The house is beautiful, the setting is gorgeous, and the breakfasts are incredible!

We stayed in the "honeymoon" suite. It was a spacious and private room. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. We had a private bathroom complete with double sinks and a walk in shower. In addition, the honeymoon suite came with a private patio that looked out over their treed back yard.

The breakfasts were amazing! They were delicious and filling. We couldn't have asked for better food.

Overall, we were extremely pleased with Chalet in the Rockies! We have already booked to go back in a few weeks.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank suzyrp
Anita L, Owner at Chalet in the Rockies B&B, responded to this review, 18 November 2011
On holiays ourselves, and taking time to respond to some reviews. Thank-you for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we could do better. We have some thoughts and hope to introduce a few more amenities for next summer.We hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Just a quick review of this fine B&B.
I have been coming to The Chalet in the Rockies for 6 of the last 7 years and will most definately be returning again and again. An awesome house built with guests in mind and is a fine establishment. The rooms are large and comfortable with a private bath and seperate common area for guests. There is a large deck with plenty of room to sit and a wonderful back yard with a firepit. But the best part of the entire experience is the great food and incredible hospitality that one receives. Anita and Randy are a wonderful couple who treated myself and fellow travellers with a gusto that is unmatched in any of my travels. The breakfasts were healthy and filling and the table conversation is always entertaining. I have and will continue to tell my friends and others to go and enjoy the experience that I have and will continue to have, every time I visit. 10 out of 10 as far as I am concerned.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank animal1717
Calgary
Reviewed 15 July 2007

My wife and I just returned from an amazing weekend at the "Chalet in the Rockies B&B."

To preface my comments, I am generally not a big fan of B&B's. Between the shared amenities, paper thin walls, feeling like you're "intruding" and those awkward breakfast conversations.....I generally prefer to fork out the extra money for a hotel room. But perhaps my opinion has been changed.

Randy and Anita have truly built the perfect B&B house. It starts with an unbeatable location; nestled up to the mountains on a quiet little road in Fairmont. It is then followed up with a monstrosity of a house that has beautiful new rooms with their own private bath. And to finish it off, a meal fit for a king. Randy's breakfast was awesome. It is amazing to find a health freak who doesn't sacrifice on taste!

I recommend this place to all.

• Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2 Thank madmuth
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairmont Hot Springs
1.5 km away
Fairmont Mountainside Vacation Villas
Fairmont Mountainside Vacation V...
#1 of 4 in Fairmont Hot Springs
21.8 km away
Best Western Invermere Inn
34.9 km away
Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs
Best Western Plus Prestige Inn R...
#4 of 22 in Radium Hot Springs
22.6 km away
The Kanata Inns Invermere
The Kanata Inns Invermere
#3 of 3 in Invermere

Been to Chalet in the Rockies B&B? Share your experiences!