“Just like I remembered”
Review of Broaster House - CLOSED

Broaster House
“Just like I remembered”
Reviewed 10 May 2011

It's been many, many years since we ate here but our group of 8 had a range of cod/fries; halibut/fries; 2piece chicken/roasted potatoes; and hamburgers. We all enjoyed it and obviously so do the locals. We were there on a Friday night about 6 and while we got the long table in the middle of the place most of the other tables were full and the lineup to order food didn't end the whole time we were there. I'd say this bodes well.

Thorold, Canada
“Cute, classic, and retro”
Reviewed 20 March 2011

I thought it was really sweet here, salty yes, overpriced yes, but I liked it here.
It felt so homey and the milkshakes were fantastic. It felt so retro and loved in there. I had alot of fun going there. I felt so 1950's.

• Visited September 2010
Calgary, Canada
“Don't bother, save yourself from a coronary.”
Reviewed 11 June 2010

Greasy, overcooked, overpriced grub. My hubby insisted we try it, and it is just as bad as the locals warned me. If you are looking after your health, weight and well being, skip this joint.

2 Thank Doon-na-club
Creston
“Creston Local Favorite”
Reviewed 7 July 2009

If you talk to anyone who was raised in Creston this is one of the places they go for comfort food. This family owned joint serves up crispy, fried chicken, burgers, fries, milkshakes, etc. Food is always fresh and hot. Being located right across from the local High School it is a popular lunch spot for teens, but food here is loved by all ages, maybe because it reminds us of our youth. If you get the chance, try a chicken diner with fries and gravy and don't forget to add the coleslaw.

1 Thank CrestonChrave