“We go for the soup”

The Golden Flour bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Creston
Reviewed May 27, 2018

The have soup on daily and it is always so good,and the bread is always fresh.The cinnamon buns are to die for.

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

OMG Yum!!!

This company obviously takes pride in what they sell, and it shows. My daughter had the pizza bun, which she has raved about non stop - it was that good. I had the feta and spinach croissant which was also delicious. I'm a croissant snob, and while I would classify it as a bun and not a croissant (sorry, but a real croissant is so flaky it crumbles when you break it!), I didn't care. It was that good. We also had the multigrain bread and baguette. They were both delicious, and I think the baguette was the best I have had outside of France.

Add to that the friendly service and the fact that they use locally sourced ingredients, this little gem of a bakery/restaurant is a must to visit while either living in or visiting Creston!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

We found this bakery on a road trip when we stopped to stretch our legs. What a find! My husband and and I each had a strudel and coffee...so tasty and fresh. We then went back to order more things to share. Try the bran muffins soaked in light syrup - super moist and extra delish. And their cheese sticks are the best I've had anywhere. Friendly staff too.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

I have bought a variety of items from this bakery and they have always been delious. Staff are always polite and efficient. Good selection of different types of healthy bread and buns.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

This little bakery, which will be expanding soon has got to have the best soups, baked goods in town. The coffee is good. You are always greeted with a smile. Great place for lunch.