All reviews bedroom condo these condos water park slope side young kids ski hill concierge convenience skiing pots fireplace tvs noise couch
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Slope side at Bromont, these two bedroom condos offer the ultimate in ski-in, ski-out convenience. Kids and teens can come and go all day and night as you are situated right near a lift. Modern appliances, lots of living space, beautiful scenic views.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christa M
Reviewed March 2, 2018

Despite the fact that skiing conditions were not great staring at these condos made it just fine. It was glorious to look out at the mountain. The condo seemed like no one has ever stayed here before it was so clean and beautifully maintained. The staff, especially Daniel, were welcoming helpful and totally professional. I wish the skin conditions have been better, but Blanche Sur ver e is magical.

Room Tip: All seem wonderful
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here many times and used to like it. The last time we stayed however the couch was broken (slanted and uncomfortable), the dinning room table had a broken leg and the kitchen wear (a frying pan) was broken and there were not enough matching dishes for our family of four. I emailed the management to notify them when we returned home and I never received a response. I followed up 3x. This year I was about to book in again bit before I did I decided to write Bland sur vert again to give them another chance to respond and they once again never did. Because of this terrible customer service and their lack of acknowledgment we decided to book elsewhere.

These condos are getting very run down and very used and are no longer worth the price. We used to enjoy our stays. We have been staying there for 6 or 7 years now.

Had someone responded to us and given us the courtesy of acknowledging our feedback I maybe would have changed my mind but not now.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Shena P
Reviewed June 28, 2017

The unit we staying in was very clean and perfectly located if you are going to Bromont for the activities they offer. It is facing the water park and is walking distance from a golf course. Other nearby activities include shopping, restaurants, skiing, Balnea spa etc. Would definitely stay here again. The place included everything you would need for a weekend away... pots, pans, cutlery, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, hair dryer tissues to name a few.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2017

This was our first stay at Blanc-sur-Vert, and our first trip to Bromont. The condo was exactly as advertised; clean, located on the mountain side, with plenty of at-home touches.

We were a family of four with a teenager and a preteen. The one bedroom condo was a little tight for 5 nights for the four of us. The bedroom was a little small for hanging out in, but the kitchen was well equipped . If we were to go again, I would spring for the 2-bedroom condo, especially since the reservation person was willing to match a price I had found on the internet.

Overall, this was great value. The ski-in, ski-out was directly on the mountain and the night skiing was great. The front door combination rather than a key was a true convenience.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have access to the mountain via the sliding doors, rooms on the third floor are larger.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family