“The Red Pine Inn Met our Needs - No Complaints.”

Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Alliston
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I stayed at the Red Pine Inn in Alliston to attend a local function. We didn't want to spend too much money but also wanted the conveniences of the surrounding business amenities so we decided that Red Pine Inn would be our best bet as it's located directly within Alliston.

The facilities and room were extremely clean. The reception and the restaurant were very tidy and the customer service was pleasant and quick. There is a pool and a play area for children and I found the stay very peaceful for the short duration of time we were there. Our room was air-conditioned and came with mini fridge, coffee maker and other toiletries and comfort nick-nacks.

When booking, the Inn only had one room left, which was a smoking room. Now, being that I had quit smoking over two years ago, I didn't think that it would bother me too much. But upon arrival, we realized that the odour was extremely pungent. I would definitely not stay in a smoking room again, the smell is unbelievable. However this was out of necessity.

All in all, the Inn in my view is simply a well-cared-for motel. I found it a tiny bit pricey for what it was but if I needed to visit Alliston again and required lodging I would likely repeat my visit, but NOT in a smoking room.

Room Tip: A very clean and tidy well-maintained motel
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeasideSteph

Reviewed 7 March 2011

This hotel complex offers good value, and is very centrally located to where the event was! The rooms are well appointed, and well pretty maintained...as is the rest of the complex. Parking was a bit of an issue due to the amount of snow...and the amount of trailers we all had...but this is not the norm. I never knew this establishment existed, and will be using it again. (stayed in the hotel block, as opposed to the motel side at the front)

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Red Pine to get away from the city and were pleasantly surprised by the service we received from the staff. The staff made it worth staying, they were friendly and knowledgable about the area. It was snowing so we decided to eat at the restaurant - the meal was outstanding, again we were surprised, the staff were professional and friendly. My husband and I have travelled throughout Canada and this is one place that we will remember and hopefully have the opportunity to visit again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2010

We stayed at this hotel whiloe vistiting friend for a birtday party. In fact several family and friends stayed here. We were in the newer two story building. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfy. The pillows were a little squishy but all in all a very nice stay. The breakfast was very good and very well priced.
We would definately stay here again. The staff were super.

Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

A lot of truckers, construction workers, and honda employees stay at this motel. It's not the Holiday Inn, so don't expect that. It's an average hotel, that is, I've stayed in better, and I've stayed in worse. Staff is very friendly, breakfast is decent. The internet is INCREDIBLY slow. If you're not fussy, I will recommend this inn to you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2010

This was the hotel for the guests of an out of town wedding. The staff were very nice and worked hard to accommodate the wedding guests. The hotel itself has two wings - an older drive up motel portion and a newer two story hotel like portion.

We stayed in the newer wing but the older portion looked well taken care of although the rooms appeared somewhat smaller than those in the hotel portion of the inn.

My only negative comment would be in regards to the the continental beakfast included with the room rate. The selection of foods was more limited than many other hotels and seating within the breakfast area was at a premium.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2010

excellent food, best beds ever, superb staff and great salt water pool. We hosted a conference here. We were extremely happy. Everyone worked hard to ensure that everything went smoothly. Special kudos to Patricia who was around on her time off to help with the myriad of details. We have already booked our conference again next year. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alliston
25.9 km away
32.5 km away
Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites
25.8 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites - Barrie/Essa Road

Been to Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!