My family and I have been going to the Red Pine Restaurant and staying at the Inn for the last 20 years. Last Sunday (July 17th 2011) my wife and I went to the restaurant for some breakfast. I ordered sausages and eggs, my wife seen some cereal on a table in another room. She asked the waitress for some corn flakes, who in turn asked the manager, she was told she couldn't have the cereal because it was part of the Complimentary Continental Breakfast which was for the hotel guests only. I can't for the life of me see how one bowl of cereal could upset their precious system so easily. I think the Pine is in need of a new manager, one that can see past the rules and take care of the clients.
I think if the Inn was still run by the original owners instead of a corporation this would never have happened.
There are plenty of other restaurants in Alliston and from now on my family and I will be enjoying our meal at one where the management can think outside the box and cares more for their clients than rules.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service Hotel & Conference Centre located on a 5 acre land. Red Pine Inn features onsite restaurant, indoor salt water pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness centre. The Conference Centre can accommodate up to 120 people. Pine Room Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Contact us for your upcoming stay or special event. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Pine Inn And Conference Centre
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Alliston
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Alliston, Ontario