we booked this MOTEL the first week of march to play in a hockey tourney and we charged $149 a night to stay at this hole. The rooms smelled of old cigar smoke, there were no where for the kids to play other than the pool. This is a $49 a night place not $149 we did not eat at the restaurant so i can not comment on that. The place was clean the bathroom doors did not close in many of the rooms the heater fans were loud and the 1965 colman stove they call a kitchenette was not used. We left after one night as did many others and found another place to stay. They were charging $119 a night for non hockey teams but $149 for us. As i type this i still can't get the room smell off me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service Hotel & Conference Centre located on a 5 acre land. Red Pine Inn features onsite restaurant, indoor salt water pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness centre. The Conference Centre can accommodate up to 120 people. Pine Room Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Contact us for your upcoming stay or special event. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Pine Inn And Conference Centre
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Alliston
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Alliston, Ontario