“Garbage !”

Grande Cache Pizza and Subs
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Grande Cache
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

You will have people in this town tell you the food is edible,I would argue that it's probably some of the worst food you'll ever have at a restaurant anywhere.The pizza is awful,you're better off buying a frozen pizza, their spaghetti is pathetic as well.Save yourself the frustration & money & eat anywhere else in this town. Aurora sushi or the bistro would be my choice.

2  Thank BH1717

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Ordered a pizza-tasted great! Ordering easy, arrived as ordered, delivery quick and debit at the door. No concerns/would order again.

Reviewed January 23, 2016

Visited on a personal recommendation, happy I tried it. Food is great and HUGE portions. Staff were friendly, outgoing and very attentive - checked to see how everything was a few times (but maybe not the most professional – chatting with coworkers about friends/rumors etc.).

Reviewed January 21, 2016

Great for delivery when you're too tired to cook. Hot, fresh pizza to your door. Great resto for kids too, busy and friendly!

Reviewed January 12, 2016

Drove from Edson to Grande Cache. We were very hungry for lunch. My husband ordered a large Hawaiian. Licensed premises so my husband had a Miller lite & I had a specialty coffee. Coffee was freshly made! Pizza was very tastey, as we were starving. We were entertained by a few talkative regulars as we ate on the bar stools.