“NICE SPOT”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Description: Located at 2010 8th Ave, Fort Macleod, AB, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate, tea and real fruit Quenchers. Grab a quick snack or delicious meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy our freshly cracked Canadian eggs until 4pm. Try one of our delectable baked goods; cookies, muffins, Timbits, and donuts including our delicious Dream Donuts. We also offer a range of soups; Chicken Noodle, Cream of Broccoli and Chili which goes great with our potato wedges made with Canadian potatoes.
Reviewed June 5, 2023

Had a java and carrot muffin here as I planned my afternoon. Staff was very pleasant. I liked the different array of seating, from tables to bar stools. Maybe it is the Toronto Maple Leafs' fan in my but always like to see something in the namesake restaurant about old Tim. This place met that test.

Date of visit: June 2023

Reviewed April 26, 2023

Not really sure what the big deal is with this restaurant. I heard so much about it before we got to Canada. I would take Burger King any day over this. One of the employees (sweet) came over to where we were fixing to sit and asked me to move so she could mop. Not sure why she needed to mop where we were going to sit. Any way looks like a lot of people love this place. Glad we tried it. Probably will drive on past it

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed December 4, 2021

the staff is very rude and lazy. if youre order is a little too large for their liking they will purposely mess up youre order
do yourself a favor and don't go here!!

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed July 4, 2021

We stopped at this store at nearly 7 pm on a Sunday evening. Asked for a coffee and a decaf. The order taker, a young man, told us there was no decaf. When we asked if he could make some, he said, No, there's none available in the store. Unbelievable. So when we got to the pick-up window, we asked, and the person there said that OF COURSE they could make some fresh decaf if we were willing to wait a few minutes. So, we were lied to by the person taking the orders. And also, at that hour of an early evening, why on earth isn't there decaf ready to go? Shamefully bad service. The order taker should be fired for his lying and terrible customer service. What a terrible representative for this business.

Date of visit: July 2021
2  Thank LDawn_RH
Reviewed December 26, 2020

It doesn’t matter if this place is slow or busy they ALWAYS get your order wrong. Last time I went through I got a ink container from a pen in my iced cap! The staff are usually rude. I don’t know how many times I have been overcharged due to them screwing up my order.

Date of visit: December 2020