“Accomodating and good food”

New Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Fort Macleod
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We got in to town late (8:55pm), needed supper, all places were closing at 9:00, but these people were friendly, took our order, and stayed open! (Their closing time was 9 as well). The food was good, but they really made an impression through their hospitality!

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

Was travelling through Fort Macleod on business and thought I'd give this place a try. Big mistake. Food was very bland and they tried to make up for it by throwing salt at it. Could very well have been the worst Chinese food I have ever eaten. The waitress was pleasant but it's too bad the food was nowhere near the same.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed May 5, 2015

I was not that all impressed with this new restaurant. The portion size was very large. I had the Hong Kong chicken chow mien, the taste was very bland. When the meal arrived I thought it was a good serving but as I pushed away the veggies I found that the whole plate was just noodles with veggies on top.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Good selection of Chinese dishes as well as Vietnamese dishes considering Fort McLeod is the farming/ranching country so cannot be compared to Calgary which has a large ethnic population. The dishes offered are tasty and well portioned. The owners are friendly and service is great .
There is a number of selections for their dinner for one at a reasonable price.

Date of visit: August 2014
1  Thank Hailey05
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I happen to love Chinese food and this restaurant has great owners that do your best to make your visit comfortable. They have great Won Tons and egg drop soup. I love their sweet 'n sour spare ribs and the variety you get when you drop in for their buffet!

Date of visit: June 2014