“Good food and service”

New Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Fort Macleod
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 13, 2015

I came into town to visit family and really liked the people and the food. Food was tasty and the wait staff were friendly and not at all racist like the other chinese restaurants we visitied. I will definitely come back again

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. Found the dishes not what you expected with some questionable smells and tastes. Chicken was dry and most food lacked flavor.

Staff was decent and restaurant pretty nice for Chinese in a small town.

Try China City or Silver Grill instead.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We got in to town late (8:55pm), needed supper, all places were closing at 9:00, but these people were friendly, took our order, and stayed open! (Their closing time was 9 as well). The food was good, but they really made an impression through their hospitality!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

Was travelling through Fort Macleod on business and thought I'd give this place a try. Big mistake. Food was very bland and they tried to make up for it by throwing salt at it. Could very well have been the worst Chinese food I have ever eaten. The waitress was pleasant but it's too bad the food was nowhere near the same.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed May 5, 2015

I was not that all impressed with this new restaurant. The portion size was very large. I had the Hong Kong chicken chow mien, the taste was very bland. When the meal arrived I thought it was a good serving but as I pushed away the veggies I found that the whole plate was just noodles with veggies on top.

Date of visit: May 2015