“love New Hong Kong in Fort Macleod.”

New Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Fort Macleod
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 6, 2017

New Hong Kong in Fort Macleod is our favorite place for Chinese or Vietnamese Food.
Always a good meal and fast friendly service. Wonderful owners.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Ordered my dinner, did not like the meat, it was horrible, was suppose to be sweet and sour pork and looked like a uncooked pork cutlet with yellow sauce on it. I said I would take the dry ribs instead for $1.95 charge, should not I of been charged but whatever, ribs not good either, worse meal ever. Anyways it gets better, went to pay and they charged me $2.95 not $1.95 because it was a add on and I wasted the first meat selection. Anyways horrible food and mean waitress (owner).. Should of went to A&W for $26.00.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Nlindnlind016
Reviewed November 14, 2015

I have never had such flavourless, over-priced food anywhere in Canada.

Avoid this place, it is disgusting, kept going only by the fact there are so few restaurants in this town. Pathetic place.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 13, 2015

I came into town to visit family and really liked the people and the food. Food was tasty and the wait staff were friendly and not at all racist like the other chinese restaurants we visitied. I will definitely come back again

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. Found the dishes not what you expected with some questionable smells and tastes. Chicken was dry and most food lacked flavor.

Staff was decent and restaurant pretty nice for Chinese in a small town.

Try China City or Silver Grill instead.

Date of visit: September 2015