Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$76
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-10-01
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$77
eDreams
CheapTicketsUS$98
All reviews updated rooms kitchenette shelley lake motel vancouver balcony turtles nature camping
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2021

If you want a motel room that has a coffee pot and coffee but no cups or spoons, this is the place. Also no bathtub, did I mention that? And when I spoke to the office staff who is probably the owner, I was told there were no kitchen rooms available, yet the place appears to be almost empty. When I asked for a refund on the days I hadn't stayed yet, I was refused in a very rude and angry manner. I wanted a kitchenette and a bathtub, now I will stay in a room with no bathtub, no cups, no cutlery and a coffeepot. The prices are way higher than other places with full bathtubs and kitchens.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Baha Dhillon, General Manager at Jasper Way Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2021

Hi Spinkyl, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, Spinkyl. Please accept my sincere apology for the way our staff acted in rude manner it is completely unacceptable, that is Not what our Service is we respect our guests. I can understand your frustration. We pride ourselves in giving the best possible guest experience, and I’m sorry we fell short in this instance. we do have kitchenettes might have been rented out to contractor crew working in the area at the time with Trans-mountain pipeline project that is in progress from last year for next year or so. regardless the situation I would like to speak with you. My name is Baha and I am the owner at Jasper Way Inn – please give me a call at 604 649-0393 when you have a spare moment and I’ll try my best to make this situation right.

Reviewed September 4, 2020

Stayed for 2 weeks and loved every minute of it. The lake views were amazing, lots of water activities available (rentals available through the motel). The room we had was nicely updated, and very comfortable. The staff followed current pandemic social distancing protocol throughout the property. The laundry service (for a fee) was convenient and perfect for our family stay. We have recommended Jasper Way Inn to a number of family and friends after this stay. Looking forward to going back soon!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Baha Dhillon, General Manager at Jasper Way Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2020

Thank You Sonia, We appreciate your very kind encouraging words.we love feedback. Best Regards, Baha (GM)

Reviewed July 25, 2020

The room I stayed in looked right onto the lake and had a balcony. It also had a kitchen which was great since I could bring my own food and not go into town. I took out a kayak one day and saw some turtles. The staff was really friendly and the price was reasonable. It was nice to get away from the city and be in nature for a few days. They have a place for camping so I might take my nephew next time for his first camping trip. Mosquito repellent is a must!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Baha Dhillon, General Manager at Jasper Way Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, good to know you enjoyed your stay with us at Jasper Way Inn. love to see you again with your nephew . stay safe, Baha (GM)

Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

Awesome View! Friendly staff. Very clean and mostly updated rooms. Lots of things to do such as kayaking, beach, park and hiking. Stayed here several times now and would recommend. Has a very cosy rustic feel.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Baha Dhillon, General Manager at Jasper Way Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2020

Great to know we meet your expectations and you liked property this helps us to continue with upgrade . Thank you a lot for for your review. hope to see you soon again. stay safe. Baha (GM)

Reviewed May 14, 2020

Excellent hotel, the room it’s very cozy, you definitely feel welcomed and at home. I don’t have words to describe Shelley the host, she provide us the best staying, and helped us a lot with a big problem that we had (a passport forgotten in the room, and just noticed after a whole day, we were in Vancouver at this point lol) anyway, if you’re looking for a cozy warm and lovely place to stay, you should check in at Jasper Way Inn, we had an amazing time over there, with the lake the fire and the starry sky it’s impossible to not feel good and connected with the nature energy. Thank you Shelley, we’re definitely comming back as soon as possible.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your rating of our property we appreciate feedback. we look forward to seeing you again. Stay Safe. Baha (GM)