Agoda.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2020

The room was borderline tolerable and the advertised pool was a JOKE! Teeny, tiny, not heated. The room felt damp and smelly but luckily I only had to endure one night. I would NOT recommend you staying here. By the way, the streets to get to the gas station and/ or grocery store are also NOT user friendly, more like a bad maze. Hope to never travel through here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2020

DO NOT camp or stay here unless you are comfortable in a sketchy atmosphere - your belongings will go missing. The owners walk around the campground when everyone leaves for work and looks in the windows of the campers!!!! The campground bathroom is a nightmare - It wasn't cleaned once in the 2.5 weeks I was here. The staff is a bit sketchy to say the least and the owner is ignorant and does not like women. I prepaid for my next 2 weeks - my husband convinced me to go some place safer. The owner would NOT give me back the 500 he debited from me. Ask the locals about this place... DO NOT STAY HERE! HE IS A CROOK!

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2019

While nothing fancy, this is a good choice for a community with limited options. The room was clean and comfortable. The ice machine could be better located as it appears to be in a private area right outside the door of the attached residence next to their bar-b-que.
We took a walk around the RV park and found everything to be super clean. In fact, we found the entire community to be super clean and very friendly. I don't think I passed a single individual on my early morning walk that didn't give me a hello and even the main floor apartments in the seniors lodge had open windows at 7 in the morning, leaving me with the impression that Clearwater is also a very safe community.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed June 25, 2019

Arriving after a long day driving, the park isn't far off the highway but the RV sites are quiet and under the trees.

Checkin was quick but oldfashioned (all paper based) & I was able to select a site - lots of drive through sites available. Park needs some attention eg some of the tables & chairs are falling apart but has all you need. Each site had a firepit which we used. Our site was powered.

The amenities block is an old building which includes the toilets/showers, a coin laundry (office had change) as well as some hotel style accomodation. Whilst old there is plenty of hot water for showers.

Nearby is a shopping centre, the road to the waterfalls, a hotel, some fast-food, gas stations & a small brewery/restaurant. All you can ask for & we were happy for the one night we stayed.

There are some hotel rooms at the front and some 'cabin' type accomodation near the RV park.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 23, 2019

Run down, unclean, kinda scary. Our tub was clearly never scrubbed (see pics - the facecloth was used with just water to wipe off a small spot of orange filth) as the stains, including water spots, were everywhere. The bath tissue had one piece left & the drinking glass had a crusty food bit at the bottom (discovered the hard way). Yuck. The complimentary sunflower seed on the floor in front of the bed didn't quite entice my boyfriend or myself. Big spider in the bathroom window BUT it's the mountains in BC - you have to expect those.

Apparently we looked behind the nightstand before housekeeping ever did. Nice collection of dust & cobwebs...attached to my bed, oh joy. I didn't sleep that night. BF got a few hours (on top of the covers, didn't dare actually snuggle in) during which I'd go out for a smoke. Turns out they turn out the outside corridor lights around midnight, there are no lights in the parking lot (save for the one that shines from the second lot over) so you can enjoy that crisp mountain darkness. Solo traveling ladies, I don't recommend giving this a go. Got the heebie jeebies more than once. The way-overgrown shrubs outside the room almost completely obscure the view of the parking lot so it's hard to keep an eye on your vehicle even when it's parked across from you.

My dog found the little mirror shard (see pic) on the ground so that was helpful of her. Thankfully she was just going to sniff it & I was able to snatch it. She easily could've had the thing lodged in her foot - not ours, we didn't dare remove our footwear. The game of What's That Stain ensured we kept them on.

And you can totally hear people in the next room going at it amorously. It's an old property so that wasn't a surprise. The restaurant being closed was odd but given everything else, it was probably a bullet dodged.

We only stayed here after two of our reservations at MUCH classier places fell through & a third place was full. We wish we had just kept driving & we say that as two people getting over/coming down with colds and very road-weary. Management didn't seem to give much a care about anything. The ONLY good thing is that they were able to provide us a room when we were desperate...but it's clear why they had vacancies.

TL;DR: filthy tubs, carpets, behind furniture. Broken mirror shard on carpet. Scary dark after midnight with no corridor or parking lot lights. Restaurant closed. KEEP DRIVING.

Room tip: Sleeping in your car would be cleaner & less scary.
Date of stay: September 2018