“Best Service and Value on the market”

Review of VILLA MARA

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Compass74...
“Best Service and Value on the market”
Reviewed November 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

From the attention to detail, superb service and all the amenities you need, there is no better value in my opinion. The staff were more than accommodating and made us feel completely at home. I cannot wait for another opportunity to stay at this villa; it’s at the top of my list. Keep up the great service!

27 Nov 2017
Thank you Sir D for your kind comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to your return.
kzs101
Eucha, Oklahoma
“Absolutely Fabulous”
Reviewed October 30, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Rented Villa Mara for a week. We were very impressed with the entire staff. It was the vacation of a lifetime. Everyone could not be more willing to make sure our stay was wonderful. The pool was great and the snorkeling right off the villa beach was stunning. Close to many wonderful attractions that the villa manager was more than happy to book reservations when needed and arrange transportation. The villa cook prepared meals better than any restaurant in the area. Will definitely be returning for another stay.

Aaron M
“Great place and great ppl”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Would recommend coming here
Thanks Turdane
You made the place super awesome besides the waitstaff and the beautiful scenery..def would come back
Aaron Márquez

apennyman
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Ideal Villa for complete relaxation”
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Awesome location and setting for a family vacation. The property was perfect with extensive rooms and easy access to the beach. The staff were amazing and definitely made the stay enjoyable. Will definitely visit again!

26 Oct 2017
Thank you AP. It was a pleasure having you here and looking forward to next year!
vsailsman
Hamilton, Bermuda
“absolutely amazing”
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

this is truly an amazing villa, not only the location and property, but the staff led by Manager Trudane H was an experience I will never forget. This is a must to visit again. Everything you needed on a vacation was there, and if it wasnt, Trudane H made sure you got it.

Amazing stuff Villa Mara

Maureen W
Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“Awesome”
person found this review helpful

The plan was simple a time away with my children, oh and yes celebrate my daughters 21st birthday. Should I add with 11 of her friends. So where to start. All the rooms are wonderful, yes there is a master suite but the rooms on the top floor and the two next to the pool are like master suites. The room for the 'teenagers' is no small room in a corner. When the advert says the best beach, they kid not. Now then to the team that are there to meet your every need. I live in Jamaica so I opted to bring the bulk of my supplies, meat etc. but trust me you can tell that Trudane and his team can get you pretty much anything you need, they have a menu of options, so if you coming from overseas tell them what you want and everything is there in advance. Of course I did not have enough of somethings and in a blink Trudane had it there.

Now to an important feature for me, I have a 25 year old with severe intellectual disAbilities. The space was perfect for him, the staff were more than accommodating, given the location he could take long walks. If you have someone who uses a wheel chair, no worries they have a ramp and the two ground floor rooms next to the pool would be perfect for them.

I had a wonderful time, I relaxed 11 young persons in the house and I was able to get sleep and enjoy myself

25 Oct 2017
Thank you Ms. Webber for your kind comments. It was truly poleasure hosting you and your fam and we look forward to your return soon! Say Hi to Brian from all of us!
Lloyd H
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My friends and I stayed at Villa Mara during Frenchmen Weekend. We could not have asked for a better accommodation. Everything from the location to the rooms to the service was first class. The support staff were friendly and professional. The Villa is in immaculate condition. It is spacious, clean and complete with all the modern amenities. The area is safe and private. It is perfectly located close to all of the action yet offers the tranquil settings of a secluded beachfront property.

25 Oct 2017
Thank you Lloyd and it was great having you here. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing