3,873 results
All reviews families with kids pools resort internet beach brazil region crew
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is our first time experience in an all inclusive resort and it was a pretty good experience.
All food and drinks ( include alcohol) are free. Do not expect a quiet place since it is full of families with childrens.
The badroom is clean and furniture are new. Air cond works well. Cleaning service is ok. There is a good variety of food, with salad, pasta, meat, chicken, pork and fisch. Sometines we had shrinp. No lobster. Lot of juice and coco wather.
The staff is very polite and helpfull.
The pool is crowded with childrens and the beach is wild. Not recomendable for swimming.
All the recreational activities outside the hotel are charged ( car rental, worse rental, kitesurf and surf classes)
We recomend to families?

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JMCP12
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I reccomend this resort. The restaurant (La carte) is nice and beautiful. There is coconut water available all day. Swimming pool is warm and huge. There is a nice showns at night.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I've stayed twice in this all inclusive resort to attend conferences.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The drinks in the mini bar are also included. The external areas are very beautiful and well cared for.

Leisure: There are two large swimming pools and many activities for adults and children. The beach access is easy and there are some basic services on the beach. During the evening there are music peformances near the bar.

Restaurants: The breakfast and dinner are served in main restaurant (which has no air conditioning - a fail). There is a huge variety of food at all meals, the quality varies from fair to good.

SPA: excellent with several saunas, massage and heated pools.

Summary: The service can not be compared with the large all inclusive hotel chains but this is undoubtedly one of the best beach hotels in the region.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Andre Xenofonte S
Reviewed June 14, 2012

All right, I must say this was the most expensive place I've ever stayed in my life and I was amazed by its service standards so much! It's a really a well taken care place. We stayed for 3 days and we saw 2 of the pools got their maintenance, one of the restaurants closed for insecticidal treatment and even so we were not left without any of the amenities the place offers! Amazing! They made a barbecue near the pools and set up carts with drinks!And you could get dressed and have your midday meal at the main buffet restaurant if you wanted to leave the pool, which we did not!As you can stay on very charming little cabanas or in apartments on buildings I believe in both cases the beds will be very good, plenty hot water, AC noiseless and everything is kept very clean! We had a courtesy dinner on the table service Restaurant Inevitável and it was such a lovely experience! Caring smiling staff always makes a big difference... I must say I fell in love with this place!

Room Tip: Cabanas near the pool must be avoided if you want some quiet quality time!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Miriade
Reviewed April 28, 2012

During may last stay I experienced issues like non-working air condition, sink not functioning plus some minor staff not worth to be mentioned.
The complain about the sink was taken care off but the air condition was not checked because it did not function during the night.
After a very bad night sleep I called the reception at 4:30 am.
At about 4:45 am there were technical staff available to check the air condition.
Problem was the language. However with the help of my smartphone translater we could mange to understand and finally to switch rooms at about 5:30 am.
Actually the service was good but the issues could have been taken care during the day.
One bad night or me.
Language is a problem for business travellers not speaking Portuguese.
There are only few people understanding English.
Business traveller may not be the customer focus of the management, but.......
There are certain requirements on receipts set fourth by other governments throughout the world.
It is very difficult to get a correct looking receipt with company name , name and address on it. But this seems to be a Brazilian problem. I run into this here often.
Well the cleanliness of the rooms could be better.
The pool area is nice the beach very close and an ideal place for holidays.
Even the reception of mobile phones is very poor so good for vacationers bad or business people.
That I have to pay for wireless is not right. At that high prices it should be included in the rate and the system is very complicated because there is only 24 hours access avilabe after that you have to get new access codes. This could be much easier.
When I visit my construction site close by I bring my woolen blanket.
Their blankets are too thin for me and I set the air condition not too low but comfortable.
Regarding the food this is really good but again it is difficult to take advantage to get the fresh food for language reasons.
There are signs telling what it is in English.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business