Cumbuco Guesthouse(Cumbuco)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$26
B & B Alcelinda(Caucaia)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$31
US$28
  • Breakfast included
US$45
Casa da Martina(Cumbuco)(Great Value!)
US$18
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
US$80
3,662 results
All reviewsfamilies with kidsa la carte restaurantsdifferent activitiessparesortpoolsbeachbrazilregioncrewfortaleza
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

The hotel has an excellent structure and crew, they are really polite. The food is amazing and the beach is very beautiful,, but unfortunately there is no service there. There is no cold beer, and the beer and the others drinks are served at plastic cups, except at the main bar and restaurants. There is no wifi. The pool is really great. The experience is being so good that if these points were solved, the experience should be really better.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Jaíne N
Reviewed November 16, 2016

We just returned from a vacation with friends at the Vila Gale Cumbuco. The hotel is quite nice with an excellent pool with a wet bar. There is a main buffet restaurant where the food is of very good quality and every night the buffet features a different ethnic theme. There are also two specialty restaurants but I thought the buffet was a better choice. It is all inclusive. Some of the drinks are nice but the quality of the beverages need to improve. The beach is beautiful and if you are into kite surfing I can assure you it is one of the best locations in the world to do it.
My main concern with the hotel was the service. The staff was not very friendly or helpful. This need to be improve in this category of hotel

Room Tip: Upper floor was very quiet even when the hotel was full to capacity
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cassandra111111
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I went with 21 people of my family to Vila Galé Cumbuco to celebrate my birthday.
First of all, I sent 3 emails requesting rooms in the same block and near from each other. And I was told that we would be met.
At check in, after one hour waiting in reception with babies, we were not met. The hotel divided our family in 2 blocks and in rooms away from each other.
The service was invisible. Few employees for many people and without manager.
Cold food at restaurant, not polite staff.
But... good infrastructure and all inclusive food and drinks
I've been in many other resorts all inclusive and I do not intend to return in this one.

Room Tip: Do it yourself. Don´t ask for any help
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AmandaMCosta
Reviewed September 16, 2016

Very nice resort, very clean, everything very new and well maintained. The only downside, in my opinion was lunch and dinner food which was not very good compared to other resorts. And, it is all self service.

About the rooms, they are also new, clean and silent. There is also a kitchen in each room block with stuff to make/heat baby meals / milk, clean baby bottle / pacifiers. One of them even has baby meals just ready to heat.

Something to notice, is that, in August, the region has strong winds all the time, which makes enjoying the beach a bit less than pleasant. But, in the other hand, if you like kitesurfing, this is the perfect spot and time to practice it. Also, the sea waves at the beach are very strong, not nice for most people.

It is far from Fortaleza International Airport (about 1 hour by taxi).

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank fabiolutz
Reviewed August 9, 2016

tl;dr 1) If you can, arrive after 5 pm for check in. 2) Book one day at Beach Park, a must go acqua park two hour away. You can book right there at the hotel. 3) Ignore a la carte restaurants if you find something else to do. 4) Ignore Satsanga SPAs saunas. 5) Enjoy everything else the hotel has to offer! **** Now for the long review. This is an excelent AI hotel. There are plenty of great quality food in the main restaurant (Versatil) for all tastes. Staff is very attentive. Location is simply a knockout, weather is hot/windy during the day and warm at night. There are a lot of activities for kids and adults, you just can't get bored! I stayed there for four days in August and I felt I could stay for at least two weeks! There were, however, some issues: a) Looooong check in: we arrived at 1 pm and decided to upgrade our room to a suite; because of that we ended getting our room keys only at 4 pm (we should have them at 3 pm). A very bad first impression. Take a look at the picture I uploaded if you want to see a huge check in line. b) Steam sauna at Satsanga Spa was FILTHY! It smelled like musty and faeces. It looked like it wasn't properly cleaned for months! There was spots of mud and dirt all over it. Disgusting. c) A la carte restaurant with food and service that does not exceed the main restaurant food and service: we had the expectation to have a unique experience at this restaurant (Cajuína - regional food) since we had to book our reservation in advance and we could only book one night during our entire stay. Well, the truth was quite different, the food was not very good and the service was poor. Frustrating. Overall, I think this hotel is still worthy because it has so many qualities that more than compensates those minor issues. Go and have a lot of fun!

Room Tip: If you like to sleep until late, avoid chalets close to the pool
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family