Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews good size two nights minute drive suite village outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019

My husband & I have travelled to Sainte Saveur many times and stayed at different resorts each time. This trip was a "girls weekend", and we had a lower budget in mind for our getaway. The photos on the website are clearly NOT the reality of the facility.
The owner/Manager (not sure?) did not have the right room ready for us, offered us a different room, which would have been an upgrade. The chalet is up a hill, up two flights of stairs. When we opened the door we were greeted with a musty smell, or a smell of 50 years of cigarette smoke, I was not sure. Most of the lights did not work, some of the lamps did, the room was dark. Only a small sofa in the room, no other comfortable chairs.
The view is lovely, you can see the skill hills, the village, but it is next to the 4 lane Highway 15. There was road noise.
There is a well stocked kitchen, a full size fridge, only 1 ice cube tray in the freezer, a microwave, a toaster that we had to move to three outlets before we could get it to work, a full size stove/oven, and a coffee maker. Bring your own coffee.
We did not know this, but there is no "housekeeping service" during your stay, so the bed was not made, towels not replaced etc. The towels are scrawny and have been well used.
The dining room table holds 6 people, the light over the table is dim. The balcony is a good size, a few cheap plastic chairs to sit on.
The room is definitely dated.
The double bed was comfy, as was the pull out sofa bed.
But the musty smell bothered me all weekend, so I relied on my sinus medication to breathe.
Getting to the village is easy, it is a 5 minute walk, 2 minute drive, or a local taxi. Lots of restaurants deliver as well.
We had a great time, despite the lower than expected quality. Like I said, the photos are not an exact indication of the rooms.
The service was non existent, and there was a billing issue which the owner/Manager handled extremely poorly and unprofessionally. It left a very poor final impression on me and my girlfriends. They had not been there before, and because of how the owner/Manager behaved probably will not return. Me, I will definitely not return. I will spend my travel money elsewhere, and expect I will get a much better level of service and quality stay.

Room tip: don't. Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019

My wife and I stayed at the Complexe le 60 for two nights. The room was very clean. The staff at the réception were very pleasant and heplful. The location was great, within walking distance to the outlets, restaurants and the downtown. The view on the ski hill was astonishing.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

My three sisters and I stayed here for 2 nights. When we arrived my sister opened the door to find we had a visitor in our room. A squirrel was running around and pooped on the bed and chair. I told the guy at the front desk, he came got the squirrel out cleaned the poop of the bed and then replied that it was cleaned off. He had no intentions of changing the bed sheets until I told him that they needed to be changed! Seriously was not impressed. Air conditioner above the bed leaked on us during the night told him the next morining said he'd look at it and surprise he never showed up! Found food in the cupboards which looked like it was there a long time, told the guy and he offered me a garbage bag to take it out lol. I don't think so bud! Not my job. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank lorimccaslin
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

In the heart of St-Sauveur at an unbeatable price, we were beyond impressed with the room we had and the incredible service provided by the owners.
They were extremely friendly and offered us 50%+ rebates on local spas.
The rooms were modern, large and VERY clean (seriously the most well kept hotel room I’ve ever stayed in).
5* and highly recommended

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Hi we arrived at 13:00, the room wasnt ready which is ok
But the guy at the front desk gave us the worst service i ever had,
He said to come back at 15:00
15:30 and the room isnt ready apparent’y there is a degat! That’s it nothing else wait until 16:00
Refuse to give my mom access to the bathroom! For christ sake!!!!
I will not recommend anyone to book with them
Look at my profile i travelled a lot
China/thailand/belgium/germany/switzerland/central america/ USA and more
This is the worst of worst

Date of stay: December 2017