Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-07-01
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$92
Hotels.comUS$92
PricelineUS$92
All reviews good size two nights minute drive suite village outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2020

Terrible "hotel" (really it's a cheap motel charging big hotel prices).
Room smelled of cigarette smoke. The large front window (which faces the parking lot and everyone walks by) had a blind missing slats so you had zero privacy.
The bathroom was disgusting...very outdated and grimy, and the fan was extremely loud.
The beds were the hardest thing I've ever had the misery of trying to sleep on. I gave up and slept on the hardwood floor at one point.
The walls are thin and you can hear everything...so even when we did finally manage to fall asleep we were woken up by the noises upstairs.

We were supposed to stay 2 nights (Tuango deal) but after our 1st night we could NOT tolerate a second night.

A man at the front desk (I believe he is the owner) called and asked if we wanted housekeeping that day. When I said no, we were going to be checking out early, that we hadn't slept due to the terrible beds. The owner then argued with me about whether or not the beds were comfortable...how no one had ever complained about the beds and how he wouldn't give us a refund.
At this point, we didn't care, we just wanted OUT. Upon checking out the manager continued to argue with me that the beds were comfortable. A happy customer clearly isn't important to these business owners.

This was supposed to be a wonderful, relaxing, romantic getaway for us. We have 6 kids and it's not easy to get away....I'm really disappointed that our weekend was ruined by this awful hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leahbarrington11
Reviewed October 27, 2019

My husband & I have travelled to Sainte Saveur many times and stayed at different resorts each time. This trip was a "girls weekend", and we had a lower budget in mind for our getaway. The photos on the website are clearly NOT the reality of the facility.
The owner/Manager (not sure?) did not have the right room ready for us, offered us a different room, which would have been an upgrade. The chalet is up a hill, up two flights of stairs. When we opened the door we were greeted with a musty smell, or a smell of 50 years of cigarette smoke, I was not sure. Most of the lights did not work, some of the lamps did, the room was dark. Only a small sofa in the room, no other comfortable chairs.
The view is lovely, you can see the skill hills, the village, but it is next to the 4 lane Highway 15. There was road noise.
There is a well stocked kitchen, a full size fridge, only 1 ice cube tray in the freezer, a microwave, a toaster that we had to move to three outlets before we could get it to work, a full size stove/oven, and a coffee maker. Bring your own coffee.
We did not know this, but there is no "housekeeping service" during your stay, so the bed was not made, towels not replaced etc. The towels are scrawny and have been well used.
The dining room table holds 6 people, the light over the table is dim. The balcony is a good size, a few cheap plastic chairs to sit on.
The room is definitely dated.
The double bed was comfy, as was the pull out sofa bed.
But the musty smell bothered me all weekend, so I relied on my sinus medication to breathe.
Getting to the village is easy, it is a 5 minute walk, 2 minute drive, or a local taxi. Lots of restaurants deliver as well.
We had a great time, despite the lower than expected quality. Like I said, the photos are not an exact indication of the rooms.
The service was non existent, and there was a billing issue which the owner/Manager handled extremely poorly and unprofessionally. It left a very poor final impression on me and my girlfriends. They had not been there before, and because of how the owner/Manager behaved probably will not return. Me, I will definitely not return. I will spend my travel money elsewhere, and expect I will get a much better level of service and quality stay.

Room tip: don't. Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019

My wife and I stayed at the Complexe le 60 for two nights. The room was very clean. The staff at the réception were very pleasant and heplful. The location was great, within walking distance to the outlets, restaurants and the downtown. The view on the ski hill was astonishing.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

My three sisters and I stayed here for 2 nights. When we arrived my sister opened the door to find we had a visitor in our room. A squirrel was running around and pooped on the bed and chair. I told the guy at the front desk, he came got the squirrel out cleaned the poop of the bed and then replied that it was cleaned off. He had no intentions of changing the bed sheets until I told him that they needed to be changed! Seriously was not impressed. Air conditioner above the bed leaked on us during the night told him the next morining said he'd look at it and surprise he never showed up! Found food in the cupboards which looked like it was there a long time, told the guy and he offered me a garbage bag to take it out lol. I don't think so bud! Not my job. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank lorimccaslin
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

In the heart of St-Sauveur at an unbeatable price, we were beyond impressed with the room we had and the incredible service provided by the owners.
They were extremely friendly and offered us 50%+ rebates on local spas.
The rooms were modern, large and VERY clean (seriously the most well kept hotel room I’ve ever stayed in).
5* and highly recommended